Exercise 2: Choose the sentence - a, b, c or d - which is closest in meaning to the printed one.Câu hỏi:
He liked London very little and Vienna less.
- A. He liked Vienna but not London
- B. He thought Vienna was worse than London.
- C. He liked Vienna more than London
- D. He didn't like Vienna as much as London
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Of all the monarchs in French history, the infamous. Louis XIV is the one ______
- ______ perhaps the most awe inspiring among the great structures of the world.
- On an untimed test, to answer accurately is more important than ______
- No matter ______, Mozart was an accomplished composer while still a child.
- _____ millions of galaxies exist in the vast space outside the Milky Way
- He liked London very little and Vienna less
- She tends to lose her temper for no reason.
- He seemed very reluctant to take my advice
- Scarcely had the man left when the bomb exploded
- Bob outdoes his brother Paul in math