She tends to lose her temper for no reason.
- A. She has no reason so she loses her temper.
- B. She has no reason for tending to lose her temper.
- C. She easily gets angry when there is a reason.
- D. She often gets angry for no reason.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Of all the monarchs in French history, the infamous. Louis XIV is the one ______
- ______ perhaps the most awe inspiring among the great structures of the world.
- On an untimed test, to answer accurately is more important than ______
- No matter ______, Mozart was an accomplished composer while still a child.
- _____ millions of galaxies exist in the vast space outside the Milky Way
- He liked London very little and Vienna less
- She tends to lose her temper for no reason.
- He seemed very reluctant to take my advice
- Scarcely had the man left when the bomb exploded
- Bob outdoes his brother Paul in math