Bài học Unit 10 Historical Places phần Speaking hướng dẫn các em thực hành hội thoại hỏi và trả lời về địa điểm lịch sử. Qua đó, dựa vào những thông tin cho sẵn, các em trình bày những hiểu biết của mình về địa điểm lịch sử nổi tiếng.
Hãy đăng ký kênh Youtube HOC247 TV để theo dõi Video mới
Tóm tắt bài
1. Unit 16 Speaking Task 1
A foreign visitor has taken some notes about President Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum. Ask and answer questions with a partner, using his notes. (Một du khách nước ngoài đã ghi chép đôi điều về Lăng Chủ Tịch Hồ Chí Minh. Hỏi và trả lời các câu hỏi cùng với một bạn học, sử dụng phần ghi chép của ông ấy.)
Guide to answer
- A: Where is President Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum situated?
- B: It is situated in Ba Dinh district in Ha Noi.
- A: When did the construction of the Mausoleum start?
- B: It started in September 1973.
- A: When did it finish?
- B: It finished in August 1975.
- A: How many floors are there in the Mausoleum?
- B: There are three floors.
- A: What is the use of each floor?
- B: The first floor is a stand for important meetings organized at Ba Dinh Square. The second floor is a place where the late president is lying and the third floor is the roof.
- A: On what days can we visit the Mausoleum?
- B: We can visit it every day, except Monday and Friday.
- A: What are the visiting hours?
- B: We can visit it from 7:30 to 10:30 am in summer and from 8:00 to 11:00 am in winter.
- A: Can we visit the Mausoleum in October?
- B: No, we can't. Because it is usually for maintenance.
- A: Can we take photographs inside the Mausoleum?
- B: No, we can't.
2. Unit 16 Speaking Task 2
Work in pairs. Take turns to act as a tourist guide and give a short introduction to either of the historical places below, using the information given. (Làm việc theo cặp. Lần lượt đóng vai là một hướng dẫn viên du lịch và giới thiệu ngắn gọn về một trong các địa danh lịch sử dưới đây, sử dụng thông tin đã cho.)
Guide to answer
a. Hue Imperial city
I'd like to introduce you all some features about Hue Imperial City. Hue is in the central of Vietnam. It is 654 km far from Hanoi and 1,071 km from Ho Chi Minh City, and you can also get there by plane, about 45 minutes from Tan Son Nhat Airport.
Hue was listed as a World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 1993. Hue was founded by the Nguyen Dynasty. The construction started in 1805 and completed in 1832. Hue comprises three sections: the Royal Citadel, the Imperial Enclosure and the Forbidden City.
The City is open daily from 8:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m. and the admission fee is 55.000 VND per person.
b. Thong Nhat Conference Hall
I'd like to introduce you the Thong Nhat Conference Hall. It is located in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. The Hall was originally built in 1865 by the French to be the resident of the French governor. Then it was called the Presidential Palace, later the Independence Palace (Dinh Độc lập). In February 1963, the building was heavily damaged by an air bombardment. And it was rebuilt and the reconstruction completed in 1966. After 1975, the building was called the Reunification Hall or the Thong Nhat Conference Hall. It has five floors with 100 beautifully decorated rooms and chambers.
The Hall is open daily from 7:30 to 11:00 a.m. and from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. The admission fee is 10.000 VND per person.
3. Unit 16 Speaking Task 3
Work in groups. Ask other members of the group questions about a historical place they have been to or know about, note down the main information, and then report to the class what you have learnt about that place. (Làm việc nhóm. Hỏi các thành viên khác trong nhóm các câu hỏi về một địa danh lịch sử mà các bạn đó đã đến thăm hoặc biết đến, ghi chép các thông tin chính, và sau đó tường thuật lại cho cả lớp những gì em đã được biết về địa danh đó.)
Guide to answer
Da Chong historical place (Địa danh lịch sử Đá Chông)
- Former name: Da Chong historical place. In Ba Vi district, on Da river, 70km west of Hanoi
- Construction: started in 1958 and completed in 1960
- Called a historical place in 1975
- Comprises 2 houses:
- 1st house: a stand for important meetings of political ministry;
- 2nd house: where the late president was lying from 1969 to 1975.
- Visiting hours: 8:00 - 11 a.m and 1:30 - 4:00 p.m every day of the week except Monday.
- Admission fee: free
Da Chong historical place is located in Ba Vi district, on Da river. It is far about 70 km to the west of Hanoi. This place was built in 1958 and completed in 1960. Then it was recognised a historical place in 1975. The construction comprises 2 houses. The 1st house is a stand for important meetings of political ministry. The 2nd house is the place where the late president was lying from 1969 to 1975. Da Chong historical place opens every day of the week except Monday from 8:00 to 11 a.m and from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m. Visitors can come and see it freely.
4. Hỏi đáp Speaking Unit 16 Lớp 10
Trên đây là nội dung bài học Speaking Unit 16 Lớp 10, trong quá trình học và thực hành hội thoại có điểm nào chưa hiểu các em có thể đặt câu hỏi trong mục Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng đồng HỌC247. Chúc các em học tốt!
Describe an English speaking country.
(England càng tốt nha mấy bạn)Theo dõi (0)
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 10 HỌC247