Bài học Language Focus Unit 14 Tiếng Anh lớp 10, hướng dẫn các em ôn tập và phân biệt will và going to. Bên cạnh đó còn bổ sung một số kiến thức mở rộng về cách dùng của will.
Hãy đăng ký kênh Youtube HOC247 TV để theo dõi Video mới
Tóm tắt bài
1. Pronunciation Language Focus Unit 14 Lớp 10
Phát âm /g/ - /k/
2. Grammar Language Focus Unit 14 Lớp 10
Will vs Going to
a. Khi nói về hành động trong tương lai ta dùng cả "will" và "be going to", song giữa chúng vẫn có sự khác nhau
- Ta dùng Will khi quyết định làm việc gì đó ở vào tại thời điểm đang nói. Người nói không quyết định điều đó trước lúc nói.
- Ta dùng Going to khi đã quyết định làm việc gì đó rồi.
b. Will và Going to để nói điều mà ta cho rằng sẽ xảy ra trong tương lai
- Do you think he will agree with us?/ May be she will go with us.
Tuy nhiên khi dự đoán một điều gì đó sẽ xảy ra trong tương lai gần mà có điều gì đó trong hiện tại hiện hữu thì ta dùng Going to. Dựa vào tình huống hiện taijnguowif nói chắc một điều gì đó sẽ xảy ra.
- Look at those black clouds. It's going to rain.
c. Ngoài ra ta dùng Will cho những trường hợp sau:
- Đề nghị được làm việc gì đó.
- That bag looks heavy. I'll help you with it.
- I need some money. Don't worry. I'll lend you some.
- Đồng ý hoặc từ chối làm việc gì đó.
- You know that book I lent you? Can I have it back? - Of course. I'll bring it back this afternoon.
- Hứa việc gì đó
- Thank you for lending me the money. I'll pay you back on Friday.
- I won't tell Tim what you said. I promise.
- Yêu cầu ai làm việc gì đó
- Will you shut the door, please?
- Will được dùng nói về tương lại hay để dự đoán tương lai
- You will be in time if you are hurry.
- How long will you be staying in Paris?
- Will còn được dùng để diễn tả sự mời mọc, sự giúp đỡ
- Will you have a cup of tea?
- I will check this letter for you if you want.
3. Exercise Language Focus Unit 14 Lớp 10
3.1. Unit 14 Language Focus Exercise 1
Complete the sentences using will ('ll) or going to. (Hoàn thành các câu bởi sử dụng will ('ll) hoặc going to.)
1. A: I've got a headache.
B. Have you? Wait there and _____ an aspirin for you. (I/get)
2. A: Why are you filling that bucket with water?
B: ______ the car. (I/wash)
3. A: I've decided to repaint this room.
B: Oh, have you? What color ______ í? (you paint)
4. A: Where are you going? Are you going shopping?
B: Yes, _____ something for dinner. (I/buy)
5. A: I don't know how to use this camera.
B: It's quite easy. ______ you. (I/show)
6. A: What would you like to eat?
B: ______ a sandwich, please. (I/have)
7. A: Did you post that letter for me?
B: Oh, I'm sorry. I completely forgot. ______ it now. (I/do)
Guide to answer
1. I will get
2. I am going to watch
3. are you going to paint
4. I am going to buy
5. I will show you
6. I will have
7. I will do
3.2. Unit 14 Language Focus Exercise 2
Complete the sentences, using will or won't and any other words that are needed. (Hoàn thành các câu sau, sử dụng will hoặc won't và bất kì từ nào cần thiết.)
1. If you have problems with your homework, ask John. I'm sure ______ you.
2. I'll ask my sister for some money, but I know she ______ . She's really mean.
3. You don't need your umbrella today. I don't think ______.
4. I can't read small writing any more. I think I ______ soon.
5. Don't sit in the sun for too long. You __________.
6. Don't try that new restaurant. I'm sure you ________.
7. I'm having my driving test soon, but I know ______. I haven't had enough lessons.
Guide to answer
1. he will help
2. won't lend me any money
3. it will rain today
4. will have to wear glasses
5. will have a headache
6. won't like it
7. I won't pass it
3.3. Unit 14 Language Focus Exercise 3
Make offers with I'll for the following situations. (Viết lời đề nghị với I'll cho các tình huống sau.)
1. I'm dying for a drink!
2. There's someone at the door.
3. I haven't got any money.
4. I need to be at the station in ten minutes.
5. My suitcases are so heavy!
Guide to answer
1. I'll make you a cup of tea.
2. I'll open it./ I'll come and see.
3. I'll lend you some.
4. I'll give you.
5. I'll help you with them./ I'll carry them for you.
Bài tập minh họa
Complete the sentences below with “will/ would/ shall/ should/ may/ might/ must/ can/ could/ is going to” (One word can only be used once)
1/ ______ I pick the children up from school today?
2/ Look at the sky! It’s very cloudy and I think it ________ rain hard.
3/ You said we ______ watch television when we've finished our homework.
4/ There ______ be some evidence to suggest she's guilty, but it's hardly conclusive.
5/ The train leaves at 8.58, so we ______ be in Scotland by lunchtime.
6/ There ______ be an investigation into the cause of the disaster.
7/ We ______ get someone to fix that wheel.
8/ Very politely the little boy asked if he ______ have another piece of cake.
9/ The doctors are doing all that they _____, but she's still not breathing properly.
10/ What _______ you do if you lost your job?
Guide to answer
1/ Shall ; 2/ is going to ; 3/ could ; 4/ may ; 5/ will
6/ should ; 7/ must ; 8/ might ; 9/ can ; 10/ would
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Language Focus Unit 14 Lớp 10
Trên đây là nội dung bài học hướng dẫn ngữ pháp Language Focus Unit 14 Tiếng Anh lớp 10, để củng cố nội dung bài học ngữ pháp mời các em tham gia thực hành Trắc nghiệm Unit 14 lớp 10 Language Focus
Câu 1: Choose the word or phrase - a, b, c, or d - that best completes the sentence
The cup will ..................... to the winning team by the president himself.
- A. present
- B. be presenting
- C. have presented
- D. be presented
- A. will play
- B. are playing
- C. are to play
- D. play
Câu 3 - Câu 7: Xem trắc nghiệm để thi online
Hỏi đáp Language Focus Unit 14 Lớp 10
Trong quá trình học bài và thực hành trắc nghiệm có điểm nào chưa hiểu các em có thể đặt câu hỏi trong mục Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng đồng HỌC247. Chúc các em học tốt!
CHOOSE THE WORD THAT HAS THE UNDERLINED PART PRONOUNCED DIFFERENTLY FROM THE OTHERS
1. a. Challenge b. children c. chemistry d. champion
2. a. idea b. arrive c.listen d. final
CHOOSE THE WORD WHOSE MAIN STRESS IS PLACED DIFFERENTLY FROM THE OTHER
3. a. Funeral b. composer c. movement d. audience
4.a. delight b. damage c. event d. pollute
II/ CHOOSe THE OPTION ABC OR D THAT BEST COMPLETES THE SENTENCE
5. He is saving money ___ buy a new house
a. so that b. so as to not c. in order that d. so as to
6. ___ will the match be played - on sunday , june 18
a. what b. when c. where d. who
7. the new computer system ___ last month
a. is installed b. have been installing c. are installing d. was installed
8. are you interested in scuba diving- very, undersea life is ___
a. fascinated b fascination c. being fascinated d. fascinating
9. an announcement about the eight o' clock flight to chicago ___
a. have been made b. has made c. has been made d. have made
12. i was _____ with this program
a. to bore b. boring c, bore d. bored
13. this morning i bought ___ newspaper and a magazine this morning but now i can't find _____ magazine anywhere
a. a/ the b. the / a c. the / the d. a /a
14. ___ do you like classical music- because it helps me relax
a. how b. what c. which d. why
15. it was not until i was ten that i ____ part in local football club
a. took b. take c. am taking d. will take
16. how far is it from here- ______
a. two kilometers at least
b. no it isn't
c. yes it's rather far
d. don't worry
17. argentina was defeated germany in the final. argentina was the _____
a. second rankn b. champion c. winner d. rrunner up
18. young people prefer seeing the film at the cinema ___watching it on tv
a. than b. rather c. to d. or
19. ______ did you spend your holiday- for two day
a. how far b. how long c. why d. what
20. listening to is a great way ___
a. relaxing b. relax c. relaxed d. to relax
21. there are a lot of black clouds in the sky. it ___
a. will rain b. is raining c. is going to rain d. rains
22. don't touch the wall . it ___
a. was just painted b. just painted c. has just painted d. has just painted
23. the film was so ____ that most of audience began to cry
a. moving b. boring c. funny d. violent
24. ___ ? my uncle a famous guitarist does
a. whot teaches you how to play the guitar
b. why did you buy that expensive guitar
c. who do you give that guitar
d. who bought you the guitar on your last birthday
25 in sport an ___ game is a game which decides which team or player is to go through to the next stage of particular competition
a. eliminate b. elimination c. eliminator d. eliminative
26. jess : my suitcases are so heavy - paul : i ___ them for u
a. will carry. b. im going to carry c. would carry d. carry
III/ identify the one underlined word or phrase abc or d that mus be changed forr the sentence to be correct
27. it was (not until) she was 10 (that) she (knows) how ( to write) with her right hand
28. nowsaday (mose) children (are) fond of (play) computer ( games)
29. language, ( a) unique ( means) of ( communicating ) belongs ( to ) only human beings
30. the champion ship ( has awarded ) (every) four year since ( the ) first tournament ( in ) 1930
1. answer my question properly or i won't let you go
- my question
2. he didn't say sorry to her until she cried
- it was
3. they cancelled the meeting a few hours ago
- the meeting
4. peerter didn't leave the office until everybody had gone home
- not until
5. mr brown gave me his money so i could buy me favorite book
- i couldTheo dõi (0)
1. It(rain) now, I don't think I (go) out
2. I was hungry, so I (buy) something (eat)in the shop
3. My aunt usualy(fly) to Bangkok and HongKong. Yesterday she (fly) to HongKong
4. I don't know why the front door (be) open.I remember (lock) it before I (leave)
5. Tom (have to) give up taking part in the football match on Sunday because he (break) his ankle yesterday
6. How often you (visit) your cousins when you (be) in the States last year?
7. Right now the children (be) at the beach. They (have) a good time
HELP METheo dõi (0)
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 10 HỌC247