Bài học Test Yourself A Unit 1 - 3 Tiếng Anh lớp 10 này giúp các em ôn tập kiến thức tổng hợp từ bài 1 đến bài 3 thông qua các bài tập ở các kỹ năng: Listening, Reading, Grammar & Writing.
Hãy đăng ký kênh Youtube HOC247 TV để theo dõi Video mới
Tóm tắt bài
1. Test Yourself A Unit 1 - 3 Listening Trang 41
- Listen and complete the table below. (Nghe và hoàn thành bảng dưới đây.)
(1) _____ Martin Luther King was born in Atlanta, Georgia.
(2) _____ he went to Boston University where he studied (3) ________.
In 1952 (4) ________ Coretta Scott.
In 1953 (5) ________ .
In 1954 he became (6) ______ Baptist Church.
In 1963 he started working for (7) _______ and people (8) ______ Lincoln Memorial.
(9) ________ he won the Nobel Peace Prize.
(10) _______ he died in Memphis, Tennessee.
Guide to answer
1. January 15th 1929
2. In 1951
3. for 4 years
4. he met
5. they got married
6. a minister at a
7. the black freedom movement
8. heard his speech at the church
9. In 1964
10. April 4th 1968
- Tapescript Listening Test Yourself A Unit 1 - 3 Lớp 10
Martin Luther King was born on 15th January 1929 in Atlanta, Georgia. In 1951, he went to Boston University, where he studied for four years. In 1952, he met Coretta Scott, and as soon as he saw her, he fell in love. They got married in 1953, and they had four children. In 1954, the King left Boston, and Martin became a minister at a Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabama. Then he started working for the black freedom movement. Thousands of people walked to Washington to hear his famous speech at the Lincoln Memorial in 1963, and he won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1964. He died on 4th April 1968 in Memphis, Tennessee, from a gunshot wound.
2. Test Yourself A Unit 1 - 3 Reading Trang 41 - 42
- Read the passage and choose one appropriate phrase in the box for each blank. There are more phrases than needed. (Đọc đoạn văn và chọn một cụm từ thích hợp trong khung cho mỗi chỗ trống. Có nhiều cụm từ hơn cần thiết.)
A. the chair man of Fairfield Education Committee
B. for the best essay on education
C. work hard
D. for two years
E. has lived for seven years
F. took a degree in Economics
G. to earn his living
Lindsay Lewis is married with four children. In 1979, he went to Cambrigde University and (1) _______. From 1982 to 1989, he taught in Jordan, India and Japan. He returned to England to do research at Bristol University. He (2) _____ in Fairfield and he is now principal of the technical college in nearby Princeton. He was (3) ______ in 1996. He was also a member of the Public Health Council (4) _______ . In 1997, he wrote an article about technical colleges. The article won the Howard Hall Prize (5) ________. He wants to improve the education and the government health services. His hobbies are swimming, playing chess and collecting foreign coins.
Guide to answer
1 - F
2 - C
3 - A
4 - D
5 - B
3. Test Yourself A Unit 1 - 3 Grammar Trang 42
Use the correct form of the verbs in brackets to complete the letter of application below. (Dùng dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc để hoàn thành lá đơn bên dưới.)
I (wish) (0) wish (apply) (1) _____ for the post of clerk at World Tour Travel Company. I (be) (2) ______ 26 years old and (attend) (3) ________ Greenhill College from 1997 to 2001. In 2001 I (pass) (4) _______ my school certificate in History, Geography, Maths and German. Then I (get) (5) ______ a job as a junior typist at New Asia Export Company.
I (can) (6) ______ speak a little Chinese, but I am much better at (read) (7) ____ books and letters in Chinese. I (know) (8) ____ how to use a computer and I am good at Mathematics. I (be able) (9) ________ to get on well with different kinds of people and I like hard work.
I look forward to (hear) (10) ______ from you soon.
Guide to answer
1. to apply
9. am able
4. Test Yourself A Unit 1 - 3 Writing Trang 43
Sally Green writes Phong a letter. Read the letter carefully then in Phong's name, write her a letter. (Sally Green viết cho Phong một lá thư. Đọc thư cẩn thận sau đó với tên của Phong, viết cho cô ấy thư trả lời.)
- Bài dịch thư
Số 10 đường Minto, Edinburgh, Scotland
Phong thân mến,
Hãy làm bạn tâm thư của tôi nhé? Tôi 16 tuổi, cao 1m58 với tóc đỏ và mắt xanh. Tôi sống ở Edinburgh với cha mẹ và hai chị.
Tôi là học sinh trung học. Trường tôi trung tâm thành phố. Nó rất xưa và đẹp với khoảng 500 học sinh và 70 giáo viên. Tôi đi học mỗi ngày từ 9 giờ sáng đến 3 giờ 30 chiều. Trước tiên chúng tôi có các tiết học. Kế đó chúng tôi có giờ nghỉ ăn trưa một giờ rưỡi. Sau đó, chúng tôi hoặc có tiết học thêm hoặc trò chơi.
Tôi hy vọng bạn sẽ viết thư cho tôi và kể cho tôi về chính bạn, trường học và những việc thường làm của bạn.
Guide to answer
102 Xa Dan Street, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
12th November, 2006
I'm very glad to be your pen-friend. I'm 14 years old. I'm not very tall, about 1.55 meters. I've got short black hair and black eyes. I live in the centre of the city. I live with my parents and a younger sister. She's nine years old and in Grade 6.
I'm in Grade 10 at Dong Da High School. My school is not very big but beautiful. There are about eight hundred pupils with 90 teachers. I have to study many subjects: Maths, History, Physics, Chemistry, Literature, Biology, Civic Education, Agricultural Technology. I go to school six days a week and have two Physical Education classes in the afternoon. There are a lot of things for me to study!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!
With best wishes,
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Test Yourself A Lớp 10
Trên đây là bài ôn tập thực hành Test Yourself A Tiếng Anh lớp 10 với kiến thức tổng hợp từ bài 1 đến bài 3 thông qua các bài tập ở các kỹ năng: Listening, Reading, Grammar & Writing. Mời các em tham gia Trắc nghiệm Test Yourself A Unit 1 - 3 Lớp 10 để nâng cao kỹ năng và kiến thức tổng hợp.
Câu 1: Choose the item among A, B, C or D that best answers the question about the passage. Routines save time and energy because you do them without thinking. That is why they are so important in the morning when your brain isn’t really active. Here is Ann’s talking about her morning routine. “ I always do exactly the some things. I wake up at seven o’clock every morning but I don’t get up till a quarter past seven. I switch on the radio and listen to the news. Then I go to the loo and I brush my teeth. I have a shower and dry my hair. I just have a cup of coffee. Then I go to work. It’s always the same.” Routines are very useful, but they also make you uncreative. So sometimes it is a good idea to break your routines. Get out of bed on the opposite side. Listen to a different radio station. Take a different route of work. Eat something different for breakfast. Change your routine. You never know, it change your life.
According to the passage, routines are useful because________
- A. They make a habit of never thinking.
- B. We all have them in our lives.
- C. They save time and energy.
- D. We can do them in the morning.
- A. Routines make us unable to create things or to have new ideas.
- B. Routines make us do the same things day after day.
- C. Routines make change our lives.
- D. Routines make a habit of never thinking before doing.
- A. Our lives could be changes if we change our routines.
- B. We shouldn’t break our routines.
- C. People who routines are unable to think.
- D. Routines make our brain creative.
- A. Ann’s timetable
- B. changes in our lives
- C. our usual ways of doing things
- D. our daily activities
- A. sink
- B. toilet
- C. bedroom
- D. balcony
Câu 6: Choose the underlined that needs correcting.
Nga immediate comes home after she finishes school.
- A. immediate
- B. comes
- C. after
- D. finishes
- A. too busy
- B. to stay
- C. look forward to
- D. see
Câu 8 - Câu 20: Xem trắc nghiệm để thi online.
Hỏi đáp Test Yourself A Lớp 10
Trong quá trình thực hành và làm bài tập trắc nghiệm có điểm nào chưa hiểu các em có thể đặt câu hỏi trong phần Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng đồng HỌC247. Chúc các em học tốt!
26/07/2018 | 1 Trả lời
Tìm lỗi sai mà tìm hoài chưa ra, anh chị ơi, ai chắc ngữ pháp chỉ em bài này nhé. hì
1. It was lucky that we has decided to buy our tickets in advance.
2. I was pleased to see my old friends last week as we didn’t see each other since we finished our course.
3. We have to wait for hours at the airport because the bad weather had delayed all the flights.
4. We missed our train, so by the time we reached the theater, the play ended and the audience was leaving the theater.
5. At the end of their meal they found they couldn’t pay the bill because they didn’t bring any money with them.
6. The children were thrilled when they unwrapped the electric toys, but when they discovered that nobody bought a battery they were very disappointed
………………………………………………Theo dõi (0)
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 10 HỌC247