sentence transformation: they were doing the bedroom on friday.bởi Huong Duong 03/07/2019
they were doing the bedroom on friday.
they're washing the dishes now.
they will paint the ceiling pink.
martha delivers the letters to their office everyday.
the police have arrested him.
the major will open the new airport next month.
does he do his homework in the evening?
the police are interviewing all the witnesses.
cac ban giup mk nha
Câu trả lời (1)
1.they were doing the bedroom on friday.
Friday they make the bedroom
2.they're washing the dishes now.
Now they are washing dishes
3.they will paint the ceiling pink.
They painted the pink ceiling
4.martha delivers the letters to their office everyday.
Martha provides daily mail to their office.
5.the police have arrested him.
He was arrested by the police
7.does he do his homework in the evening?
In the evening he did his homework
8.the police are interviewing all the witnesses.
All witnesses are being interviewed by the police
mình không chắc chắn về bài mình làmbởi Lê Thanh Như 03/07/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!
Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Các câu hỏi có liên quan
làm hộ nốt mình bài này mình tạ ơn cả nhà bạn
In the United States, almost everyone, at one time or another, has been a (1)........... According to the US government statistics, about one-fifth of the American (2)............... does volunteer work each year. Americans have had the tradition of volunteering and (3)........... one another since the early days of the country. Americans volunteer not because they are forced or paid to (4).................. it. They (5)........ it! Traditional volunteer activities include (6).............. money for people in need, cooking and (7)............... food, doing general labour (such as clean-up (8)............... and home repair), providing transportation ( such as giving rides to give the (9) ...................), and tutoring/ (10).................. young people
Các từ cần điền: project, helping, do, mentoring, enjoy, raising, giving, elderly, volunteer, population
Mk tick cho 3 bn đầu, nhanh giúp mk nhé
He collects stamps.(he is)
Change phrases of purpose to clauses of purpose or vice versa.
1. Malanie was hurying in order not to miss her bus.
2. Ali borrowed an eraser so that he could erase a mistake in his composition.
3. Most people work to earn money.
4. I wish we had a garden for the children to play in.
5. She is learning English so that she can study in the United States.
6. The staff are working at weekends so as not to delay the project any further.
7. Can we stop for me to buy a newspaper?
8. We moved to London so that we could visit our parents more often.
9. We're having to borrow money in order to pay our bills.
10. I lrft the door open so that Harry could get in.
11. I'm going to be very careful so that I won't have an accident.
12. The government took these measures in order to reduce crime.
13. He wore glasses ang false beard so that he wouldn't be recognized.
14. I lowered the volume on the TV set so as not to disturb my neighbors.
15. Yesterday I took my umbrella so that I wouldn't get wet.
Prepare Recipe Your Favourite Dish.
Mong m.n giúp đỡ me.
1. if I had locked up my bike, it ..................have been stolen.
a. couldn't b. wouldn't c.would
2. if you ...................hungry, have a sandwich
a. be b. were c. are
3. mum will be angry if she ........................... you doing that.
a.sees b.saw c.had seen
4. I'll phone you ................. I get to the station
a. if b.when c.until
5. I had fallen asleep...................... he got home
a. by the time b.when c.until
6. I................... you if I had known your number
a. would call b.will call c.would have called
7. I put on the heating....... the house would be warm
a. in order b.so that c.in case
8.I wish I ............... more for the exam
a. have studied b.had studied c. wil study
9. I' ll take my umbrella................ it rains
a.so that b.in order to c.in case
10. I wish he ...................... so rude to people
a.wouldn't be b.won't be c.would be
Rearrange the words to make a sentence. The first one is done for you.
a) I/ bedroom/ tonight/ stay/ some/ my/ will/ books/ in/ read.
b) work/ and/ Saturday/ I/ not/ to/ have/ do/ Sunday/ but/ on/ today.
c) I'll/ shopping/ tomorrow/ cousins/ center/ go/ city/ my/ morning/ with/ the/ in.
d) will/ Vung Tau/ my/ grandparents/ in/ visit/ our/ I/ June 2nd / sister/ on/ and.
Giúp mình nhé các bạn ơi mình đang cần gấp lắm nhé!!!!
Chọn từ thích hợp để điền vào chỗ trống
1. Not many students are ________ in grammar
a. Interested b. Favorite c. Good d. Excited
2. In Computer Science , Mai learns ________ to use a computer
a. What b. When c. How d. Where
3. She _________ some experiments in Physics class
a. Makes b. Learns c. Does d. Enjoys
4. In _________, we study past events in VietNam and around the world
a. History b. Literature c. Geography d. Physics
5. All the students enjoy ________ on the weekend
a. To camp b. Camping c. Camp d. To camping
6. American students take part __________ different activities at recess
a. On b. At c. In d. For
7. Vietnamese students often talk together at _____ ?
a. Present b. Recess c. The moment d. School
8. Talking is __________ common way of relaxing
a. More b. Most c. The most d. The more
đọc kĩ văn bản, sau đó viết True hoặc False.
Christmas is a holiday when people get together with famiy. People give presents to each other or send cards wishing each other merry Christmas. At Christmas, people decorate Christmas trees and put up lights around the house. A common Christmas dinner is turkey. There are also lots of baked goodies for the kids. Christmas begins on the day before Christmas, or Christmas Eve and continues until Boxing Day, when many people 2go shopping for sales.
1. People usually spend Christmas with their family. _
2. People send Christmas greetings to each other. _
3. People put up Christmas trees around the house. _
4. People often have turkey for their Christmas dinner. _
5. Many people go shopping on Christmas eve. _
- But all these things (happen / only)________ if you marry me.
- You (travel)________ around the world.
- You (meet)___________ lots of interesting people.
- Everybody (adore)_________ you.
- The sun (rise)________ over there tomorrow morning.
- Next year, I (be)________ 50.
- That plane (be)________ late. It always is.
- There (not be)________ any snow. I'm certain. It's too warm.
- I probably (come)_______back later.
- He (find out)______ possibly when he sees Jenny.
- Maybe it (be)__________ OK.
- Perhaps we (meet)________ again some day.
- I think I (go)_________ to bed now.
- I think she (do)__________ well in the job.
- I hope you (enjoy)___________ your stay.
- I hope you (not make)________ too much noise.
- I (not tell)_________ him. I promise.
- How old you (be)____________ next year?
- You (not tell)__________ him?
- The sun (rise)_________ over there tomorrow morning.