viết lại câu nghĩa không đổibởi lê thị linh 08/11/2018
in case/emergency,electriccity and water/provide/ from other sources
Câu trả lời (3)
In case of emergency, electricity and water can be provided from other sources.bởi Nguyễn Việt Dũng 23/04/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
In case of emergency, electricity and water can be provided from other sources.Oke nhé bạnbởi Love Linkin'Park 04/07/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
In case of emergency, electricity and water can be provied from the other sourcesbởi Hacker 247 04/07/2019Like (1) Báo cáo sai phạm
Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!
Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Các câu hỏi có liên quan
I. Put each verb in brackets into the correct tense:
- As soon as I (hear) _________ from Tom, I'll give you a call.
- 1 (not believe) ___________Alice and Jim were engaged until I (see) ____________ the engagement ring.
- While I (shop) ___________for a wedding present for Liz and Dave, I'll pick up the gift you (order)____________.
- + How long have you been working in this firm? - I (work) ___________ here for five years. When I (work) __________ here for fifteen year, I'll be able to get some pension.
- He said he (give) _________ me a ring as soon as he (reach) ___________ Paris.
- When we (get) _______ there last night, the tickets (sell) ________ out, so we (have to) ___________ go back home.
- I (walk) ___________ along Piccadilly when I (realize)_________ that a man with a black beard, whom I (see) _________ three times already that afternoon, (follow) _________ me.
- By the time you come back here ____________ we (finish) ___________ school.
Mr. Smith is .......... English teacher.
1. Our children are crazy about Korean singers. ( HEAD )
2. Were you at all worried about telling the truth. ( MISGIVINGS )
3. He was shouting as loud as he could. ( TOP)
1/there are many.......activities in Vietnam(tradition)
2/ she has.....written to me(late)
3/ i need you......about your absence (explain)
4/ you must study.....for the coming exam (hardly)
5/ could you tell me about the.....of this machine (intruct)
6/she looked at me and smiled....(happy)
7/ he spoke........so that i could understand him (slow)
Word order: Put the words in the correct order to make sentences or questions: Chọn 5 câu
mn có thể cho em gợi ý về topic này kh ạ : some people believe that voluntary work is an excellent way for young people to get work experience. Do u agree? why?
1........you really need is a long holiday.
a.that b.what c.which d.who
2.Claude didn't.....in Canada.
a.lived b.use to live c.used to live d.used to living
3.I remenber you.You.....to school here.
a.were used to going b.have already gone c.went d.used to go
4.Galileo.....his first telescope in 1690.
a.builds b.built c.has built d.had built
5........at the party, we saw Ruth standing alone.
a.Arrived b.We arrived c.Arriving d.We were arriving
1.Global communication be/ transform/ the invention/ Internet.
a.Global communication was transformed the invention of the Internet.
b.The invention of the internet was transformed the global communication.
c.Global communication was transformed by the invention of the internet.
d.Global communication was transformed invention of internet.
1.What/ use/ fax machine/ for
a.What are you used fax machine for?
b.For what machine is used?
c.What is the use for fax machine?
d.What is fax machine used for ?
2.new school/ pen/ recently/ new road
a.a new school recently opened in New Road.
b.A new school has been recently opened in New Road.
c.a new school has recently opened in New Road.
d.A new school opened recently in New Road.
3.I/give away/ my computer/ be /three years old
a.i give away my computer which was only three years old.
b.i give away my computer, which was only three years old.
c.my computer which i gave away was only three years old.
d.my computer, that i gave away was only three years old.
4.inventions/ like/electric light bulb/ change/ way/people/live.
a.inventions like the electric light bulb changed the way people lived.
b.The inventions like the electric light bulb has changed the way that people lived.
c.The way people lived has been changed by inventions like electric light bulb.
d.the inventions ike the electric light bulb changed way people had lived.
1.some of students sitting on the corner of the room (be) girls.
2.if your coffee has 50% of sugar (be not) tasty.
3.A flock of bird (move) towards the south nowadays.
4.none of sugar (be) in the bottle.
5.Two second (be) important for runners.
6.It's these students that (be) presented at the meeting.