Which of the following is NOT true about rare stamps? - ___________
- A. They are among the most portable of tangible investments.
- B. It’s easy for us to store rare stamps.
- C. They are an important source of revenue.
- D. They offer an attractive alternative to art.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Do you know when the 2006 Asian Games (took place)?
- The Asian Games have (advanced) in all aspects since the first Games was help in 1951.
- Only 489 athletes took part in the 1st Asian Games.
- Korea was chosen to be _________ of the 2002 Asian Games.
- The Olympic Games is one of the biggest sporting _________ all over the world.
- After the accident he lost his _________ for the sport.
- ___________that the capital of South Carolina was moved from Charleston to Columbia.
- The football season is the time ______ thousands of football fans crowd into the stadium to watch their favorite teams.
- The most important thing is to keep yourself (occupied).
- Each country sends its best athletes ____ participation expresses the friendship and solidarity.
- The man ________ a black suit is a football referee.
- He advised me to practise playing the guitar (regularly).
- There are number of things I like to do in my (free) time.
- The problem______ never occurred.
- In 1850, Yale University established Sheffield Scientific School,_______.
- Swimming is one of the ____ sports.
- This vase is quite rare and is almost a _____′s item.
- In the novel by Peter, ________ the film is based, the main character is a teenager.
- He wasn′t able to cope _____ the stresses and strains of the job.
- There are also other hobbies that I ________ in for a while.
- The estimated number of stamp collectors in the United States is _________.
- Philatelic knowledge is especially important for _________ .
- Why have some collectors taken to Philatelic investment? – Because they ________.
- The word they in paragraph 4 refers to __________.
- Which of the following is NOT true about rare stamps? - ___________
- The text is about _________.
- The Far Eastern Championship Games _________.
- The 14th Olympic Games took place _________.
- The Asian Games _________.
- The Asian Games were first held in ______________.