The Great Wall of China is considered one of the greatest wonders in the world ______ its magnificence and significance.
- A. in spite of
- B. because
- C. instead of
- D. thanks to
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Mã câu hỏi: 3665
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The structure consisted ______ approximately 2 million blocks of stone
- The Great Pyramid ranked ______ the tallest structure on earth for more than 43 centuries.
- The purpose of the pyramid was to protect the burial chamber ______ the weather.
- The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the, famous man-made = _______ wonders of the world
- The Great Pyramid was only ______ in height in the nineteenth century AD
- There are rumors of buried ______ in that old house
- Each tower of the Ponagar Towers was ______ to a different god
- The Great Wall is China's most popular ______
- A visit to the Great Wall will certainly bring tourists great ______ in each step of the wall
- The Great Wall of China is considered one of the greatest wonders in the world ______ its magnificence and significance
- In 1987, the Great Wall was listed as a World Heritage _____ UNESCO.
- We are all keen ______ taking a trip to the Great Wall of China
- We had to ______ the noise from the building site next door for three months
- Remember to take all your personal ______ from the overhead locker when you leave the airplane
- The structure ______ of approximately 2 million blocks of stone, each weighing about 2.5 tons
- The Ponagar Cham Towers are located on Cu Lao Marble Hill, 2 km north of Nha Trang
- The family chose cremation rather than ______
- One theory involved the construction of a straight or spiral ramp = ______ that was raised as the construction proceeded
- When it was built, the Great Pyramid was 147 meters high on a ______ of 230 meters square
- These suggestions are ______ to be accepted by the majority of members.