We are all keen ______ taking a trip to the Great Wall of China.
- A. to
- B. on
- C. of
- D. in
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BVDOC
Mã câu hỏi: 3667
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The structure consisted ______ approximately 2 million blocks of stone
- The Great Pyramid ranked ______ the tallest structure on earth for more than 43 centuries.
- The purpose of the pyramid was to protect the burial chamber ______ the weather.
- The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the, famous man-made = _______ wonders of the world
- The Great Pyramid was only ______ in height in the nineteenth century AD
- There are rumors of buried ______ in that old house
- Each tower of the Ponagar Towers was ______ to a different god
- The Great Wall is China's most popular ______
- A visit to the Great Wall will certainly bring tourists great ______ in each step of the wall
- The Great Wall of China is considered one of the greatest wonders in the world ______ its magnificence and significance
- In 1987, the Great Wall was listed as a World Heritage _____ UNESCO.
- We are all keen ______ taking a trip to the Great Wall of China
- We had to ______ the noise from the building site next door for three months
- Remember to take all your personal ______ from the overhead locker when you leave the airplane
- The structure ______ of approximately 2 million blocks of stone, each weighing about 2.5 tons
- The Ponagar Cham Towers are located on Cu Lao Marble Hill, 2 km north of Nha Trang
- The family chose cremation rather than ______
- One theory involved the construction of a straight or spiral ramp = ______ that was raised as the construction proceeded
- When it was built, the Great Pyramid was 147 meters high on a ______ of 230 meters square
- These suggestions are ______ to be accepted by the majority of members.