Shopping malls are decorated for Christmas from September, ______ most people do not do their Christmas shopping until December.
- A. though
- B. because
- C. so
- D. so that
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: ARANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Family members who live apart try to get together ______ Tet
- Most towns put ______ a Christmas tree, a fir tree decorated with colored lights, shiny balls, tinsel and bows
- On Christmas Eve children go to bed full ______ excitement
- Agrarian people = _________depend on the lunar calendar to prepare for their crops
- There is a ______ mood everywhere on New Year's Day
- In Britain and America, it is ______ for everybody to sing Auld Lang Syne on New Years Eve
- Children are always ______ about Tet holiday.
- I shook hands and ______ a few words with the manager
- Jane is a very sociable girl. She likes parties and ______
- Shopping malls are decorated for Christmas from September, ______ most people do not do their Christmas shopping until December
- Before Tet, supermarkets and shops are full _______ goods
- On the first-day of Tet, children _______ their new clothes and make New Year's wishes to their parents
- People believed that what they do on the first day of the year will _______ their luck during the whole year.
- I looked everywhere but I couldn't find _______ at all
- Tet is really a time of fun and _______ throughout the country.
- The whole family usually tries to get together = ________at Christmas
- In Britain Christmas dinner usually _______ turkey, Christmas pudding and brandy butter
- We wish you both health and longevity = ______.
- Vietnamese people usually make _______ for Tet several weeks beforehand
- She has as good chance as _______ of winning the race