People believed that what they do on the first day of the year will _______ their luck during the whole year.
- A. control
- B. influence
- C. exchange
- D. result
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Mã câu hỏi: 4573
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Family members who live apart try to get together ______ Tet
- Most towns put ______ a Christmas tree, a fir tree decorated with colored lights, shiny balls, tinsel and bows
- On Christmas Eve children go to bed full ______ excitement
- Agrarian people = _________depend on the lunar calendar to prepare for their crops
- There is a ______ mood everywhere on New Year's Day
- In Britain and America, it is ______ for everybody to sing Auld Lang Syne on New Years Eve
- Children are always ______ about Tet holiday.
- I shook hands and ______ a few words with the manager
- Jane is a very sociable girl. She likes parties and ______
- Shopping malls are decorated for Christmas from September, ______ most people do not do their Christmas shopping until December
- Before Tet, supermarkets and shops are full _______ goods
- On the first-day of Tet, children _______ their new clothes and make New Year's wishes to their parents
- People believed that what they do on the first day of the year will _______ their luck during the whole year.
- I looked everywhere but I couldn't find _______ at all
- Tet is really a time of fun and _______ throughout the country.
- The whole family usually tries to get together = ________at Christmas
- In Britain Christmas dinner usually _______ turkey, Christmas pudding and brandy butter
- We wish you both health and longevity = ______.
- Vietnamese people usually make _______ for Tet several weeks beforehand
- She has as good chance as _______ of winning the race