She said she would go to the police unless she was given her money back.
- A. She went to the police because she hadn't got her money back.
- B. She hasn't yet got her money back or gone to the police.
- C. She wasn't given her money back because she had gone to the police.
- D. She was given her money back and then went to the police.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Mã câu hỏi: 4605
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- If Id known about Josie's illness, I wouldn't have missed seeing her.
- Hardly are appeals allowed against the councils decisions
- We are planning on spending the weekend in the country as long as the weather stays fine
- Were it not for the money, this job wouldn't be worth while
- She said she would go to the police unless she was given her money back
- He/ rather/ spend/ holidays/ a farm/ seaside.
- We/ survive/ unless/ start/ work/ cleaner/ safer/ sources/ energy
- Heavy rain/ cause/ widespread flooding/ this/ region/ lately
- man/ sentence/ 15 years/ prison/ he prove/ guilty
- If/ you/ not help/ II not meet/ her/ last week