She said she would go to the police unless she was given her money back.
- A. She went to the police because she hadn't got her money back.
- B. She hasn't yet got her money back or gone to the police.
- C. She wasn't given her money back because she had gone to the police.
- D. She was given her money back and then went to the police.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BRANDOM
Mã câu hỏi: 4605
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- If Id known about Josie's illness, I wouldn't have missed seeing her.
- Hardly are appeals allowed against the councils decisions
- We are planning on spending the weekend in the country as long as the weather stays fine
- Were it not for the money, this job wouldn't be worth while
- She said she would go to the police unless she was given her money back
- He/ rather/ spend/ holidays/ a farm/ seaside.
- We/ survive/ unless/ start/ work/ cleaner/ safer/ sources/ energy
- Heavy rain/ cause/ widespread flooding/ this/ region/ lately
- man/ sentence/ 15 years/ prison/ he prove/ guilty
- If/ you/ not help/ II not meet/ her/ last week