Exercise 2: Choose the best sentence - a, b, c, or d – made from the given cues.Câu hỏi:
He/ rather/ spend/ holidays/ a farm/ seaside.
- A. He'd rather spend his holidays on a farm than at the seaside.
- B. He'd rather spend his holidays on a farm at the seaside.
- C. He'd rather to spend his holidays on a farm than at the seaside.
- D. He'd rather spend his holidays on a farm than on the seaside.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- If Id known about Josie's illness, I wouldn't have missed seeing her.
- Hardly are appeals allowed against the councils decisions
- We are planning on spending the weekend in the country as long as the weather stays fine
- Were it not for the money, this job wouldn't be worth while
- She said she would go to the police unless she was given her money back
- He/ rather/ spend/ holidays/ a farm/ seaside.
- We/ survive/ unless/ start/ work/ cleaner/ safer/ sources/ energy
- Heavy rain/ cause/ widespread flooding/ this/ region/ lately
- man/ sentence/ 15 years/ prison/ he prove/ guilty
- If/ you/ not help/ II not meet/ her/ last week