Exercise 1: Choose the answer - a, b, c, or d - that is nearest in meaning to the sentence printed before.Câu hỏi:
If I'd known about Josie's illness, I wouldn't have missed seeing her.
- A. I saw Josie, and I knew she was ill.
- B. I didn't know Josie was ill, so I saw her.
- C. I didn't know Josie was ill, and I didn't see her.
- D. I didn't see Josie although I knew she was ill.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- If Id known about Josie's illness, I wouldn't have missed seeing her.
- Hardly are appeals allowed against the councils decisions
- We are planning on spending the weekend in the country as long as the weather stays fine
- Were it not for the money, this job wouldn't be worth while
- She said she would go to the police unless she was given her money back
- He/ rather/ spend/ holidays/ a farm/ seaside.
- We/ survive/ unless/ start/ work/ cleaner/ safer/ sources/ energy
- Heavy rain/ cause/ widespread flooding/ this/ region/ lately
- man/ sentence/ 15 years/ prison/ he prove/ guilty
- If/ you/ not help/ II not meet/ her/ last week