She has lived in London for five years before she moved to New York.
- A. has lived
- B. for
- C. before
- D. moved
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
has lived --> had livedVDOC
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Andrew _______ the test before so he _______ it very easy.
- I must go now. I promised ________________late.
- I was late for school this morning because my alarm clock didn’t ______________.
- He often ___________ to work by car everyday but today he __________ by bus.
- He’s not really interested in ________________ on the farm.
- He _____________the piano everyday.
- The World War II ___________in 1939 and _________1945.
- She is interested _________ science. She is a scientist.
- It takes me 45 minutes to get ready.
- Marie Curie was born................November 7, 1867.
- Would you mind _______ some time taking to me after the examination?
- _________do you live? - In a flat, near the university.
- They decided _______ this job.
- _______ money do you earn? – About $45 a week.
- Remember _______ the letter for me tomorrow.
- Will you please stop ________________ noise?
- Before she became a film star, she has been a stand-up comedian.
- Tom watches usually television in the evening.
- She has lived in London for five years before she moved to New York.
- I spend 20 minutes to read books every day.