Exercise 2: Choose the sentence - a, b, c or d - which is closest in meaning to the printed one.Câu hỏi:
Sam emphasized the importance of being thoughtful toward one another.
- A. Sam said that people should not talk too much.
- B. Sam said that people should not be too serious.
- C. Sam said that people should consider the feelings of others.
- D. Sam said that people should discuss intellectual topics.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Mã câu hỏi: 4044
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Sam emphasized the importance of being thoughtful toward one another
- He looked so funny that I couldn't help laughing
- On their trip to Newcastle, John and Bill took turn driving
- Jim came down with flu and had to stay in.
- It's high time the children went to bed
- We are now completely out of thermal socks.
- Their chances of success are small.
- Their problems are all self-inflicted
- The patient recovered more rapidly than expected.
- If you dont apologize immediately, Im leaving, she told him