One third of the world's population _______ two thirds of the world's resources.
- A. drains
- B. absorbs
- C. consumes
- D. supports
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Like many other baby birds, ducklings are blind _______ birth
- Lack _______ food had stunted his growth
- Nigeria has a population _______ nearly 100 million
- The rapid growth of population led to an acute _______ of housing.
- The population of the world is growing at a dangerous _______
- One third of the worlds population _______ two thirds of the worlds resources
- Better health care and agriculture have led to rapid population _______
- Pressure on natural resourses will _______ as we face a population explosion.
- Her first novel has been _______ acclaimed as a masterpiece
- Our school has managed to collect a lot of books to _______ to the children in a village school
- People are not aware ______ the problem of overpopulation.
- Scientists say that the main reason ______ population explosion is an increase in birth rates
- The second solution is to provide safe, ______ birth-control methods
- Some scientists say that there are enough resources to ______ 8 billion people
- ______ the flood has receded, people can move back into their homes
- If the level of VAT is ______this year, small businesses will be affected.
- The worlds population is ______ to be over 7 billion by 2010
- ______ millions of women want to limit the size of their families, they know of no safe way to have fewer children.
- Most of the fresh water is ______ at the North and South Poles
- China is one of the most ______ populated areas in the world