Choose the sentence (a, b, c, or d) which is closest in meaning to the one printed above.Câu hỏi:
My father gave up smoking.
- A. My father smokes a lot.
- B. My father used to smoke.
- C. My father stopped smoking for a while.
- D. My father likes smoking.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- My father gave up smoking.
- 'Would you like some coffee?' Peter asked me.
- The coffee was not strong enough. It didnt keep us awake.
- Harry spent five hours knocking on doors, but he didnt sell a single magazine.
- If you need help, please stay on line until an operator answers.