Many people lost their home in the Earthquake. The government is trying to establish more shelters to care for ………………
- A. the childless
- B. the homeless
- C. the blind
- D. the deaf
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Be patient with _______________ work.
- Some new amusement and ________ areas have been set up since last year.
- She taught in a school for the deaf and the dumb.
- ________ presents information and entertainment orally.
- A computer consists of hardware and software.
- Because of the _______in our company, the accountants can save a lot of time working with figures every month.
- He did finally come with us, although it took a long time to _________ him.
- My aunt has just bought an _________________ cooker.
- A deaf person is the one who cannot__________.
- Sometimes a person who can hear interprets for deaf people by_______.
- Who can learn ASL?
- There are _______kinds of sign language.
- With finger spelling, the deaf person spells_________.
- A fax machine used to send and receive letters quickly.
- The young has future in their hands. Do you think so?
- Has a new hospital for children built in your city?
- The film is about a boy which lost all money in the fire.
- There used to being a pagoda in front of my school.
- Two new houses have just been build here.
- A dumb is a person whom cannot speak.
- He decided to buy a computer in spite of he didn’t have much money.
- I have met my wife ten years ago.
- He ……..to the movies once a week.
- His father …………..to the city two hours ago.
- He ………in touch with Mary for a long time.
- Ha has learnt English in Ho Chi Minh City for four years.
- Many people lost their home in the Earthquake. The government is trying to establish more shelters to care for ………………
- By the time he arrived at the party, all his classmates …………………….
- My brother ………….from the university in 1986.
- Water ……at one hundred degrees Celsius and freezes at zero degrees Celsius.