Choose the sentence - a, b, c or d - which is closest in meaning to the printed one.Câu hỏi:
If he had hurried, he would have caught the train.
- A. He had to catch the train, so he was in a hurry.
- B. He missed the train because he didn't hurry.
- C. He doesn't hurry, so he won't catch the train.
- D. The train was delayed, so he wouldn't have to hurry.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- If he had hurried, he would have caught the train.
- 'Sorry madam, looking after the garden is not my duty.'
- Although she has less teaching experience than the other staff member, she is one of the best teachers
- It's thought that the accident was caused by human error
- Scientists say forests are being destroyed by air pollution
- According/ Cook/ whose/ book/ published/ Thursday/ most/ disasters/ avoidable//
- He/ not allow/ us/ go out/ boat/ yesterday/ as/ strong wind/ blow//
- I/ regret/ inform/ you/ not approved/ the loan//
- We/ polluted/ air/ be/ smoke/ factories/ fumes/ motor vehicles//
- Provided/ legible/ examiner/ accept/ handwriting answer//