I/ regret/ inform/ you/ not approved/ the loan//
- A. I regret informing that you have not been approved for the loan.
- B. I regret to inform you that you have not been approved for the loan.
- C. I regret to inform that you have not approved for the loan.
- D. I regret to inform you that you wasn't approved for the loan.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- If he had hurried, he would have caught the train.
- 'Sorry madam, looking after the garden is not my duty.'
- Although she has less teaching experience than the other staff member, she is one of the best teachers
- It's thought that the accident was caused by human error
- Scientists say forests are being destroyed by air pollution
- According/ Cook/ whose/ book/ published/ Thursday/ most/ disasters/ avoidable//
- He/ not allow/ us/ go out/ boat/ yesterday/ as/ strong wind/ blow//
- I/ regret/ inform/ you/ not approved/ the loan//
- We/ polluted/ air/ be/ smoke/ factories/ fumes/ motor vehicles//
- Provided/ legible/ examiner/ accept/ handwriting answer//