Bài tập trắc nghiệm Writing Unit 1 tiếng Anh lớp 10 hướng dẫn các em thực hành chuyển đổi câu từ cho đúng ngữ pháp và ngữ nghĩa, phục vụ cho việc sử dụng ngôn ngữ phong phú hơn.
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (6 câu):
Choose the best answer to complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one.
- A. to sell my bike.
- B. selling my bike.
- C. I had sold my bike.
- D. not to sell my bike.
- A. knew about the change of plan.
- B. was told about the change of plan.
- C. didn't know about the change of plan.
- D. am not known about the change of plan.
- A. he has eaten a lot of cakes.
- B. he was eating too many cakes.
- C. he had eaten too many cakes.
- D. there were too many cakes he ate.
- A. we were having lunch, there was a knock at the door.
- B. we knocked at the door, we were having lunch.
- C. we had just finished lunch, there was a knock at the door.
- D. our lunch were in the middle there Was a knock at the door.
- A. always play their game of badminton
- B. play badminton always on Tuesday.
- C. always play badminton on Tuesday.
- D. have always played badminton on Tuesday.
- A. always wears jeans.
- B. often wears jeans.
- C. sometimes wears jeans.
- D. usually wears jeans.