Put the words in brackets into the right form to complete the sentences: Some of my________ live in the country. (relate)bởi Lê Vinh 22/07/2019
Put the words in brackets into the right form to complete the sentences.
1. Some of my________ live in the country. (relate)
2. Entertainment is difficult to find in the country, __________ in the evening. ( particular )
3. Natural disasters can ________ destroy a harvest and leave the farmers with little or no money until the following year. ( easy )
Câu trả lời (2)
Put the words in brackets into the right form to complete the sentences.
1. Some of my____RELATIVES____ live in the country. (relate)
2. Entertainment is difficult to find in the country, _____PARTICULARLY_____ in the evening. ( particular )
3. Natural disasters can ___EASILY_____ destroy a harvest and leave the farmers with little or no money until the following year. ( easy )bởi Nguyễn Yên 22/07/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
1:RELATIVES ,,2:PARTICULARLY,,3:EASILYbởi Phann Nhi 25/07/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!
Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Các câu hỏi có liên quan
VI. Fill in each blank of the gaps in the passage below with one suitable word
family first festival well fairs have
lucky wishes cooked brightly love crowded
Tet is a national and family (1) _____. It was an occasion for every Vietnamese to (2) ______ a good time while thinking about the last year and the next year. At Tet, spring (3) _____ are organized; streets and public buildings are (4) _____ decorated and almost shops are (5) _____ with people shopping for Tet. At home, everything is tidied; special food is (6) _____ ; offerings of food, fresh water, flowers and betel are made on the (7) _____ altar with burning joss-sticks scenting the air. First-footing is made when the (8) _____ visitor comes, and children are (9) ______ to be given money wrapped in a red envelope. Tet is also a time for peace and (10) ______. During Tet, children often behave (11) _______ and friends, relative and neighbors give each other their best (12) _______ for the new year.
Each sentence below has a mistake. Find and correct them.
- What are you up at this weekend?
- I was wondering if you'd liked to go out for a meal tomorrow.
- Have you got any plans about tomorrow afternoon?
- I don't really fancy to go bowling.
- I'd be down for a barbecue on the beach.
- I'm frightened I can't meet you on Sunday.
- What are you up at this weekend?
''Is it very far from Ben Tre to Hanoi''
-The tourists asked me
''Does it have the most beautiful cave in Vietnam''
-Mr.Robinson asked Nam
The boys made a fire by their camp
Vietnam exports million tons of rice every year
-Million tons of rice
''New pipes are very expensive''
They have just given the children some gifts
1:Let's wait for them here .I;m sure that they will ...soon.
A:turn off B:turn up C:turn down D:turn over
2:I took someone else's coat from the restaurant by.....
A:one's self B:mistake C:error D:hand
3:He is in a much ....mood than usual.
A:best B:better C:good D:well
4:His father was working ...at this desk.
A:industry B:industrual C:industrious D:industriously
5:Last sunday was ...that we decided to go on a picnic.
A:so beautiful a day B:such beautoful a day C:so beautiful day D:such a beautiful day
6:Living organisms contain more water ...subtance .
A:than do any other B:other than do they any C:than any other D:does than any other
7:....he loved her he didn't forgive her for what she had done.
A:much as B:because C:no matter D:however
8:'It is all right if i use your bike ?' -'..........'
A:sure go ahead B:oh forget it C:i don't care D:i accept it
9:That wasn't a true story he just ....it up.
A:did B:made C:got D:put
10:.....happens ,i'll stand by you.
A:whaterver B:what C:which D:that
11:Our teacher asks us to write ....compositions every other week .
A:two-thousand-word B:two -thousands-word C:two-thousand-words D:two -thousands-word
12:It was ...that he couldn't finish it alone.
A:a so difficult work B:a so difficult job C:such a difficul job D:such a difficul work
13:'Are they good pianists?'
"Maive's a good pianist....."
A:but somsri isn't too B:and somsr is too C:but somsri isn't either D:and somsri is either
1:How do you do?
a:I'd love to that's very kind of you.
2:How are you?
b:Yes please thank you .
c:Neither do i.
4:How's the garden?
d:It was very enjoyable.
5:How about going to the movies?
e:Watching tv in the living room.
6:How was the movie?
f:She is very beautiful.
7:How would you like to have dinner with us?
g:How do you do?
8:Would you like a cup of tea?
h:No thanks i'm not hungry.
9:Would you like a cake?
i:Nothing except shopping.
10:Don't tell anyone about this?
j:Yes that's a nice idea let's
11:What does she look like?
k:No i won't
12:What does she like doing?
13:What is she doing?
m:Coming along nicely the tulips are just coming out.
14:What does she like watching?
n:Very well thank you and you? 15:I don't play much video game. o:Fine how's life with you
Ex3:Tìm lỗi sai.
1:Keep the chesse freshly by wrapping each one individually.
2:What is the most important thing in really life?
3:Dalat is know like a city of pines waterfalls and flowers.
4:The rivers bank was covered by weed.
5:The harder he tried the worst he danced before the large audience.
6:A flower growing in the garden is more beautiful than a flower stood in a vase.
7:A five-thousand-dollar reward were offered for the capture of the escaped criminals.
8:In the mid-nineteenth century an englishman had someone designed a christmas card
9:His illness is probably because stress .
10:Jack asked his boss could he have a day off.
1. Many U.S. automobiles --------------- in Detroit,Michigan.
A. manufacture B. have manufactured C. are manufactured D. are manufacturing
2. I still can’t believe it! My bicycle ----------- last night.
A. was stolen B. was stealing C. stolen D. stole
3. Let’s go ahead and do it now. Nothing ------------ by waiting.
A. will be accomplished B. accomplished C. has accomplished D. accomplishes
4.” When ----------? “ - In 1928
A. penicillin was discovered B. did penicillin discovered C. was penicillin discovered D. did penicillin discover
5. The rescuers ---------- for their bravery and fortitude in locating the lost mountain climbers.
A. were praised B. praised C. were praising D. praising
6. Vitamin C ---------- by the human body. It gets into the bloods stream quickly.
A. absorbs easily B. is easily absorbing C. is easily absorbed D. absorbed easily
7. Renoir is one of the most popular French impressionist painters. His paintings ---------- masterpieces all over the world
. A. had considered B. are considering C. are considered D. consider
8. We can’t go along here because the road is ---------------.
A. been repaired B. being repaired C. repaired D. repairing
9. More than 50 films --------------- in HCMC since June.
A. were shown B. had been shown C. have been shown D. have shown
23. She asked me_____. A. if I am thirsty B. if I were thirsty C. if was I thirsty D. if was thirsty 24. If Mary doesn’t improve in math, we_____have to find a tutor for her . A. will B. can C. should D. would 25. “Put your book away”, said the teacher. A. The teacher said us put our book away. B. The teacher told us to put our books away. C. The teacher said to us put our books away.D. The teacher told to us to put our books away. 26. “Don’t stay up too late, my son”, he said. A. He told his son not to stay up too late.B. He said to his son not stay up to late. C. He told to his son not to stay up too late. D. He said his son not to stay up too late. 27. He wants to know ________ . A. whether I would come back from school the next day. B. whether I would come back from school tomorrow. C. whether I will come back from school the next day. D. whether I will come back from school tomorrow. 28. The journey to the village is very __________ . A. interested B. interesting C. disinterested D. interest 29. It is an ________day to me at the seaside with my friends. A. enjoyable B. enjoyment C. enjoyably D. enjoy 30. After a long walking, they feel tired and _________. A. hunger B. hungryly C. hungrily D. hungry 31. He is too busy _________ care of her. A. taking B. to take C. took D. taken 32. She ________ a famous singer some years ago. A. is used to be B. is used to being C. used to be D. used to being 10 11. 33. A computer can gather a lot of _________ for many different _________ . A. informations / purpose B. informations / purposes C. information / purposes D. information / purpose 34. The interviewer asked her __________ her name ________ . A. what / was B. if / was C. what / is D. if / is 35. The excited children were looking forward ___________ with the foreign teacher. A. to speak B. spoken C. to speaking D. for speaking 36. He can't earn money_________he has no job. A. unless B. until C. without D. if 37. Let's play video games, _________ ? A. shan't we B. do we C. shall we D. don't we 38. Mr. Pike sold his house, _________he? A. didn't B. could C. did D. couldn't 39. I haven't seen him for 3 years. I_________him 3 years ago. A. saw B. see C. will see D. have seen 40. I ask him_________ A. what name is he B. what his name is C. what is he name D. what is his name 41. I don’t like using the internet because it has some _____ A. benefits B. advantages C. limitations D. disadvantages 42. The ______tell us what is happening in our city, in our country and in the world A. communicationB. advertisements C. media D. forecasts 43. You should watch the news every day. It’s very _____ A. informative B. time-consuming C. costly D. boring 44. No one can ____the advantages of using the computers. They help us do our work quickly and efficiently A. refuse B. deny C. agree D. accept 45. Email can be sent and received at any hour of the day,_____? A. can they B. can’t it C. can it D. can’t they 46. The Kien Thuc Ngay Nay is _____ read by both teenagers and adults A. wide B. widely C. widen D. widing 47. T.V viewer are able _____ questions about the show A. ask B. to ask C. asking D. asked 48. Lan watched T.V lastnight , _____? A. doesn’t she B. did she C. didn’t she D. hasn’t she 49. Nobody does this , ________? A. do they B. does it C. doesn’t he D. don’t they 50. The Internet has _____developed and become a part of our life. A. increase B. increasing C. increasingly D. increased
Arrange the adjectives in brackets in the correct order
1.Mrs.Thanh has a (black/long/straight) hair. -> Mrs.Thanh has..........
2.It is a ( wooden / round ) table -> It is......
3.She is wearing a (green/new/beautiful) dress -> she is........
4.What a ( sunny/lovely) day! -> .........
5,My uncle lives in a( old/lovely/smaill) house. -> my uncle........
6.That girl has ( blue/nice/big) eyes. -> that girl.....
7.He gave me ( black /leather) gloves -> he
8. My teacher has a ( round/pink/smaill) face -> my teacher......
9 . It's a ( small/metal/black) box -> It's......
Viết câu khác sao cho nghĩa ko đổi
The city is too crowded for me to find him (so)
các bạn giúp mik voi!!
I. viết lạ câu :
1. Lan said " I have to go to the school library now " . Lan ................................................................
2. Getting to school by bus is not convenient . It ..............................................................
3. Nobody told me Mary was ill. I.................................................................
4. I was listening to music when you called me yesterday . What .....................................................
5 . "Do you enjoy your English class,Nam ? '' . The teacher said ..............................................
6 . You will be given new information before you live . We ..................................................
7 . "The shop is closing in half an hour ''. The shopkeeper said ........................................................
8. Traveling around the world is interresting . It is ...........................................................
9 . The sun is much hotter than the moon . The moon is not ....................................................
10 . I want you to help me with the housework . Can .........................................................
11 . Could I smoke in here ? Do .....................................................
12. She was so tired that she could not walk any further . She was too ...............................................................
II. hoàn thanh câu dùng từ gợi ý
a) He/ hurry / bus stop / order / not / late / school .
b) I/ pick/ you / 8 pm / tonight ?
c) I / want / you/ help / fix / computter.
d) It / not difficult / keep / people / litter .
BT Chia động từ trong ngoặc:
0.Come in,please.I(wait) for you long
1.This time next week they(sit) in the train on their way to Paris
2.I came late to class.When I (enter)the teacher (write)something on the blackboard
3.There was nobody around.Pete (stand) where she(leave)him
4.It (rain) hard.We can't do anything until it(stop)
5.She(get)into her shoes,(put)on the coat and(go)to the door
6.What tune they(play) when we(come)in
7.I(think)about you a lot lately and I(come) to conclusion that I (not be) able to live without you
8.Coming into his room he(find) that someone(break)into
9.It always rain when they just(clean) the windows
10.The last time I (see) him,he (wear) a black suit
11.Last night we(watch)TV when the power(fail)
12.We (be) in this class for 4 year next September
13.When we came in,they(prepare)the meal for us
14.There(be)many changes in our village in the past few year
15.Think carefully.I'm sure you (remember)his name
16.They(build) that bridge when I (be) there last year,they (not finish)it yet
17.The noise from the train(wake) me up last night