YOMEDIA
NONE

Supply the correct form of verbs in brackets

1. She felt that she ( follow) ................... by some one.

2.Were I to live in New York, I (visit) ................... the Statue of Liberty.

3. He (go) ................... if he changed his mind.

4.(write) ................... the letter,she put it carefully in an envelope.

5. We regret (say) ................... that the TV program last night was very dull and wasn't worth ( watch) ...............

6. I really did not expect ( introduce) ................... to the president.

7. The girl got into a lot of trouble. She ( should/not/tell) ................... a lie.

8. I appreciate (tell) ................... the news.

9. The sunlight (come) ................... through the window (wake) ................... me up early every morning.

10.Noone would listen to the story ( tell) ................... by him so many times.

11.I lit the fire at 7.00 and it (burn) ................... brightly when Jack came in at 8.00

Theo dõi Vi phạm
ADSENSE

Trả lời (1)

•  

1. She felt that she ( follow) ...was being followed..... by some one.

2.Were I to live in New York, I (visit) ...visited... the Statue of Liberty.

3. He (go) ....would go..... if he changed his mind.

4.(write) ....Having written.... the letter,she put it carefully in an envelope.

5.We regret (say) ..having said..... that the TV program last night was very dull and wasn't worth ( watch) ....watching...........

6. I really did not expect ( introduce) ...to be introduced.... to the president.

7. The girl got into a lot of trouble. She ( should/not/tell) ...should not tell... a lie.

8. I appreciate (tell) ...telling.... the news.

9. The sunlight (come) ....comes.... through the window (wake) ....wakes.. me up early every morning.

10.Noone would listen to the story ( tell) ...have told... by him so many times.

11.I lit the fire at 7.00 and it (burn) ...burned... brightly when Jack came in at 8.00

bởi Phạm Lộc 18/07/2019
    Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm

Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!

Lưu ý: Các trường hợp cố tình spam câu trả lời hoặc bị báo xấu trên 5 lần sẽ bị khóa tài khoản

Gửi câu trả lời Hủy

NONE

Các câu hỏi mới

AANETWORK

YOMEDIA
AANETWORK
OFF