Yesterday I ______ to a furniture store. I bought a new lamp there.
- A. could go
- B. could have gone
- C. went
- D. ought to have gone
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Mã câu hỏi: 3777
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- No one is better cook than his mother, ______?
- Do it right now, ______?
- There are no easy ways to learn a foreign language, ______?
- He seldom goes to the library, ______?
- Let's go for a long walk, ______?
- When Mr. Lee was younger, he ______ work in the garden for hours
- Yesterday I ______ to a furniture store. I bought a new lamp there.
- Do you think there ______ less conflict in the world if all people ______ the same language?
- I think he will join us, ______?
- Tom wasnt at the party last night. He must not ______ a ride. I know he wanted to come, but he didnt have a ride