Yesterday I ______ to a furniture store. I bought a new lamp there.
- A. could go
- B. could have gone
- C. went
- D. ought to have gone
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- No one is better cook than his mother, ______?
- Do it right now, ______?
- There are no easy ways to learn a foreign language, ______?
- He seldom goes to the library, ______?
- Let's go for a long walk, ______?
- Id lost my key, so I ______ the door when I got home
- When Mr. Lee was younger, he ______ work in the garden for hours
- Yesterday I ______ to a furniture store. I bought a new lamp there.
- Do you think there ______ less conflict in the world if all people ______ the same language?
- I think he will join us, ______?
- Tom wasnt at the party last night. He must not ______ a ride. I know he wanted to come, but he didnt have a ride
- Robert ______ a new car for a very good price. He paid 30 percent less than the regular retail cost
- No one is indifferent to praise, ______ ?
- Somebody has left these socks on the bathroom floor, ______ ?
- Despite the bad weather, he ______ get to the airport in time.