Why does the author mention the hydraulic systems of the reservoirs?
- A. They supplied irrigation from the Indian Ocean.
- B. They became non-functional due to overuse.
- C. They were destroyed by nearby warrior tribes.
- D. They helped transport the sandstones for constructing temples.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- What is the passage mainly about?
- The passage preceding the passage most likely discusses ______
- According to the passage, Lake Tonle Sap in Cambodia ______
- Why does the author mention the hydraulic systems of the reservoirs?
- It can be inferred from the passage that the inhabitants of the Khmer Empire ______
- All the following are mentioned as events that can affect food supply EXCEPT