What fields of study are about friendship?
- A. The tendency to desire what is best for the other, sympathy, empathy and honesty.
- B. Social psychology, social exchange theory, equity theory.
- C. Sociology, anthropology, philosophy and zoology.
- D. Mutual knowledge, esteem and affection.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He didn’t come to class for two days, and anyone knows where he is.
- It is extremely important for an engineer know to use a computer.
- Many people go to the pagoda to pray of a happy year for themselves and their family.
- The president expressed his deep (sorrow) ______ over the bombing deaths.
- How many__________ are there in the competition?
- I am so __________ that I cannot say anything, but keep silent.
- ___________ is a holiday in Vietnam celebrated on September 2nd every year.
- There was __________ shortage of food and safe water after the flood.
- Mr. John thanked me___________ helping him with the homework.
- _______________it was a formal dinner party, James wore his blue Jeans.
- Population growth rate_______________ in recent years.
- The children were warned ______ in the lake without an adult present.
- It’s no use_____________ ask him ______________us.
- My handbag was stolen ____________we were playing tennis.
- If I had enough money , I ___________ a good dictionary.
- He ____________me that if he were me, he would do that work.
- Lan : I’ve passed my exam.”Mai : _______________________”
- What term is used to denote co-operative and supportive behaviour between people?
- Which sentence is NOT true according to the 1st paragraph?
- What is closer, friendship or association?
- What fields of study are about friendship?
- What kind of things will friends share?
- 'Could you please wait here until your name is called?'
- Build a sentence, using the words given by choosing - A, B, C or D – from the ones givenTom /work/ hard /he/ pass/ exam.
- Complete the sentence by choosing - A, B, C or D – from the phrases given.If he had tried harder, he ________________ .
- Rearrange the words given to make a complete sentence by choosing - A, B, C or D – from the ones given.
- ___________________ he began to make friends more easily.
- I first started to play the guitar when I was sixteen.