Three hours______ a long time to take on the homework.
- A. seems
- B. seem
- C. seemed
- D. has been
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Most of the trees in our garden are less than 10 years old but ones are much older than that.
- My shoes were so uncomfortable that I had to go out and buy new one
- Mrs. Stevens, along with her cousins from New Mexico, are planning to attend the festivities
- Eric and his sister won first prize for the most elaborate customs they had worn to the Halloween party.
- Each of the students in the accounting class has to type their own research paper this semester
- The number of students who knew the answer to the last question on the exam ______ very low
- ______ waiting to hear the results
- We need new curtains. Okay, let's buy ______
- ______ the furniture ______ arrived yet
- A number of students ______ in intensive language programs abroad nowadays
- Every one of the boys and girls in the school ______ what to do if the fire alarm
- Some of these people are friends of mine and ______people from the office.
- Knowing several ______ helpful if you work for an intemational corporation
- Three hours______ a long time to take on the homework.
- The Prime Minister, as well as several Cabinet Ministers, ______ in a tough financial policy.
- Nobody was late for the meeting last night, _______?
- No girl should have to wear school uniform, because it _______ like a sack of potatoes
- I phoned Sarah at home, but _______
- _______ thinks that Phil should be given the job.
- Neither Jane nor her brothers _______ a consent form for tomorrow's field trip