Exercise 1: From the four words or phrases A, B, C or D - choose the one that best completes the sentence
The soybean, a plant native to China and Japan, has become ...... in the United States farming community.
- A. one of the most popular crops
- B. as one of the most popular crops
- C. only of the most popular crops
- D. one popular crops most are in
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The soybean, a plant native to China and Japan, has become ...... in the United States farming community
- Declared an endangered species in the United States, ......
- Of all the endangered South American birds, the jacana has been .....
- ......, Luxor did not reach preeminence until about 2000 B.C.E.
- Deep in the Rio Bec area of Mexicos Yucatan Peninsula ......
- The boys must have gone to the sports ground.
- There arent many other books which explain this problem so well
- The meeting was put off because of the pressure of time
- No one in the family is more sympathetic than Laura
- Tom would sooner do without a car than pay all that money for one.