Tom would sooner do without a car than pay all that money for one.
- A. Tom is soon going to buy a car.
- B. Tom thinks the price is right, but he can't afford it.
- C. Tom would never buy a car that costs so much.
- D. Tom thinks the price is too high, but he must have the car.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CRANDOM
Mã câu hỏi: 4300
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The soybean, a plant native to China and Japan, has become ...... in the United States farming community
- Declared an endangered species in the United States, ......
- Of all the endangered South American birds, the jacana has been .....
- ......, Luxor did not reach preeminence until about 2000 B.C.E.
- Deep in the Rio Bec area of Mexicos Yucatan Peninsula ......
- The boys must have gone to the sports ground.
- There arent many other books which explain this problem so well
- The meeting was put off because of the pressure of time
- No one in the family is more sympathetic than Laura
- Tom would sooner do without a car than pay all that money for one.