The President expressed his deep sorrow = ________ over the bombing deaths.
- A. sadness
- B. anxiety
- C. disappointment
- D. interest
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
sorrow = sadness: nỗi buồn
Mã câu hỏi: 7063
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- There is no truth in the ________ that Margaret has lost her job.
- Friendship is a two-side ________; it lives by give-and-take.
- Jen had confided her secret to Mark; but he betrayed her ________.
- They were extremely ________ to my plight.
- The President expressed his deep sorrow = ________ over the bombing deaths.
- Let me know if you see anyone acting ________.
- Business leaders gave an ________ welcome to the proposal.
- Your friendship should be based on ________ trust.
- The company expects ________ from its employees.
- Ive got lots of ________, but only a few are really good friends.