The football match was so dull that most of the _____ left at half-time.
- A. attendants
- B. audiences
- C. participants
- D. spectators
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- They've _____ a horrible new tower block where that lovely old building used to be.
- I agree with most of what you said, but I can't _____ your idea of letting children leave school at 14.
- _____ test was given, our class leader managed to get good marks
- _____ volleyball players, footballers cannot use their hands in the game
- Our field _____ have performed very well.
- We may win, we may lose - its just the _____ of the draw
- The football match was so dull that most of the _____ left at half-time
- We live in an age of rapid scientific and technological _____
- Shortly after receiving her gold medal, the Olympic champion answered questions at the press _____.
- This multi-sport event is an occasion when friendship and _____ are built and promoted
- The Vietnamese participants always take part ______ sports events with great enthusiasm
- The Asian Games have been advancing ______ all aspects
- New sports and traditional sports have been added ______ the Games.
- In spite of all its ______, medical science knows little about the brain
- Football fans gathered = ________ around the TV in the comer of the club to see the final.
- Recently the Asian Games has increased in ______
- I'd rather go to the football field ______ being at home today
- The World Cup is a football ______ which is open to all countries
- Scuba-diving and windsurfing are both aquatic = _______ sports
- Their efforts were much ______ when they won 2 gold, medals in bodybuilding and billiards.