_____ volleyball players, footballers cannot use their hands in the game.
- A. Like
- B. Different
- C. Unlike
- D. Opposite
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Mã câu hỏi: 4191
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- They've _____ a horrible new tower block where that lovely old building used to be.
- I agree with most of what you said, but I can't _____ your idea of letting children leave school at 14.
- _____ test was given, our class leader managed to get good marks
- _____ volleyball players, footballers cannot use their hands in the game
- Our field _____ have performed very well.
- We may win, we may lose - its just the _____ of the draw
- The football match was so dull that most of the _____ left at half-time
- We live in an age of rapid scientific and technological _____
- Shortly after receiving her gold medal, the Olympic champion answered questions at the press _____.
- This multi-sport event is an occasion when friendship and _____ are built and promoted
- The Vietnamese participants always take part ______ sports events with great enthusiasm
- The Asian Games have been advancing ______ all aspects
- New sports and traditional sports have been added ______ the Games.
- In spite of all its ______, medical science knows little about the brain
- Football fans gathered = ________ around the TV in the comer of the club to see the final.
- Recently the Asian Games has increased in ______
- I'd rather go to the football field ______ being at home today
- The World Cup is a football ______ which is open to all countries
- Scuba-diving and windsurfing are both aquatic = _______ sports
- Their efforts were much ______ when they won 2 gold, medals in bodybuilding and billiards.