Several cars ...... owners had parked them under the trees, were damaged.
- A. their
- B. of which
- C. whom
- D. whose
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Among us students are many foreigners whose attend language classes at the south campus
- Is it right that politicians should make important decisions without consulting the public to who they are accountable?
- The environment where wild animals are living is now badly destroying.
- AU nations may have to make fundamental changes in their economic, political, and the technological institutions if they are to preserve the environme
- Soon after Mel has finished his thesis, he will leave for Boston, where he has a job waiting on him
- Jean Fragonard was a French artist ______ portrait of children
- Portland, Maine, is ______ the poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow spent his early years
- Walkers can unwittingly damage the fragile environment ______.
- Wild animals ______ in their natural habitat will have a better and longer life than those which are kept in protected areas
- There should be some measures to protect the humpback whale, ______ an endangered species
- The school has been given 20 computers, half of ______ are brand new
- The computer, ______ the memory capacity has just been upgraded, is among the latest generations
- Several cars ...... owners had parked them under the trees, were damaged
- My English teacher, Mrs Brookes, was someone ... I had great respect
- She joined the local tennis club, ...... were at least 60
- A lack of cross-cultural awareness can result in misinterpretation, ....
- Flemings discovery of penicillin, ......, had a major influence on the lives of people in the 20th century.
- ...... think of metallurgy as a modern field of science, but it is actually one of the oldest