Life is all right if you have a job, but things are not so easy for ____________.
- A. the sick
- B. the rich
- C. the young
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Where and when did they visit?
- How did they come there?
- How was the garden?
- What was the weather like that day?
- - Quan: Do you often go for a picnic? - Trung: _____________
- The man _______ visited you last month is a famous scientist.
- Life is all right if you have a job, but things are not so easy for ____________.
- Computer is capable __________ doing almost anything you ask it to.
- Tony ____________ to the cinema this evening.
- Tan __________ on the TV since he went home.
- Thien Mu…………….is on the left bank of the Huong river, 6 kilometers from Hue.
- Hanh: What was your timetable? - Tuan: _____________________
- Some children are deaf, some dumb, and others ____________ retarded.
- - Lan: What is a radio used for? - Hung: _________________.
- Betty couldnt come to the party, _________ was a pity.
- When you lived in London, ____________ to the theatre?