Choose the best second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first oneCâu hỏi:
It was breakfast-time when Susan rang.
- A. When Susan rang I have just finished my breakfast.
- B. Susan rang after 1 had had my breakfast.
- C. I was having my breakfast when Susan rang.
- D. I was going to have my breakfast as soon as Susan rang.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Mã câu hỏi: 11307
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- It was breakfast-time when Susan rang.
- Adrians job interview is on 17 October.
- You can get off this train at Bath.
- We have decided to help with the project.
- The last time I went swimming was when we were in Spain.
- They spoke too quickly for us to understand.