I hate camping because I can't ______ an umbrella tent in the wind and I can't make a fire in the rain.
- A. put up
- B. set off
- C. take over
- D. turn round
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: ARANDOM
Mã câu hỏi: 3957
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- She plays tennis ______ recreation only
- I'm very fond ______ natural spectacular scenery
- We were all attracted ______ the beauty of nature there
- Watching television is by far the most popular ______
- I am very ______ in the information you have given me
- I like him ______ for his shyness
- He ______ us for hours with his stories and jokes
- I've already had one holiday in Africa, and I'm not ______ on going there again
- We have bought extra food ______ our friends stay to dinner
- Football, rugby and baseball are the most popular ______ sports in Britain
- Most children nowadays prefer watching TV ______ reading.
- I hate camping because I can't ______ an umbrella tent in the wind and I can't make a fire in the rain
- I'm not very ______ on going to a football match today
- She would make an excellent lawyer - she's conscientious and has a ______ mind.
- There has been an increase in the ______ of folk music over recent years
- ______ applicants should send their completed forms to the personnel office
- There is an enormous range of holiday courses on ______ in the summer.
- Eating out is the national ______ in France
- When she was young she never had time to ______ her hobbies
- There is considerable ______ over the safety of the treatment, so it hasn't been applied yet.