Most children nowadays prefer watching TV ______ reading.
- A. from
- B. to
- C. than
- D. over
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Mã câu hỏi: 3956
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- She plays tennis ______ recreation only
- I'm very fond ______ natural spectacular scenery
- We were all attracted ______ the beauty of nature there
- Watching television is by far the most popular ______
- I am very ______ in the information you have given me
- I like him ______ for his shyness
- He ______ us for hours with his stories and jokes
- I've already had one holiday in Africa, and I'm not ______ on going there again
- We have bought extra food ______ our friends stay to dinner
- Football, rugby and baseball are the most popular ______ sports in Britain
- Most children nowadays prefer watching TV ______ reading.
- I hate camping because I can't ______ an umbrella tent in the wind and I can't make a fire in the rain
- I'm not very ______ on going to a football match today
- She would make an excellent lawyer - she's conscientious and has a ______ mind.
- There has been an increase in the ______ of folk music over recent years
- ______ applicants should send their completed forms to the personnel office
- There is an enormous range of holiday courses on ______ in the summer.
- Eating out is the national ______ in France
- When she was young she never had time to ______ her hobbies
- There is considerable ______ over the safety of the treatment, so it hasn't been applied yet.