He had a portrait ________ as a birthday present for his daughter.
- A. paint
- B. painting
- C. painted
- D. to be painted
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Mã câu hỏi: 10203
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He seemed ________ a friendship to Joe.
- ________ happened, I didnt want to lose Sarahs friendship.
- He had a portrait ________ as a birthday present for his daughter.
- We ________ friends even after we grew up and left home.
- At first I found it difficult ________ on the other side of the road.
- The factory is said ________ in a fire two years ago.
- The party starts at 8 oclock so Ill ________ at 7.45.
- She wants to look ________ in her wedding reception.
- When will you have the dress made? I expect ________ by Friday.
- A selfish person is incapable ________ true friendship.
- If one is invited out to a dinner, it is perfect proper to go either with or without a gift.
- His teacher encouraged him taking part in the international pIano competition.
- Jane has not rarely missed, a party since she was fifteen years old.
- Tina is always understanding, patient, and sensitive when helping her friends to their problems.
- So far this term, the students in writing class have learned how to write thesis statements, organize their material, and summarizing their conclusion
- While not directly stated, it may be inferred from the article that ________.
- This article as a whole tells us about ________.
- A person with photographic memory is ________.
- One way to improve our memory is ________.
- Which sentence is not true?