Children of working mothers often grow _____ to be independent, responsible and achievement-orientated.
- A. up
- B. out
- C. on
- D. at
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: ARANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Children learn good habits and inculcate manners of helping others as well as their mothers
- Children of working mothers often grow _____ to be independent, responsible and achievement-orientated.
- These children often take ____ more responsibility, not just because it is expected, but also because it is necessary.
- Mothers have to keep their kids in childcare centres, and the kids may feel lonely or not get ______and attention from their mums
- ____ office work, working mothers may develop feelings of irresponsibility for the family, affecting their children’s health