But lack of funds forced her to work as a private tutor.
- A. own
- B. interested
- C. important
- D. personal
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Mã câu hỏi: 10715
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Read the passage and do the tasks that follow.
- As a brilliant and mature student with a rare gift of concentration, Marie harbored the dream of a scientific career which was impossible for a woman
- She received a general education in local schools and some scientific training from her father.
- As a brilliant and mature student with a rare gift of concentration, Marie harbored the dream of a scientific career whi
- But lack of funds forced her to work as a private tutor.
- And in 1891, the shy Marie, with very little money to live on, came to Paris to continue her studies at the Sorbonne.
- If you listen carefully to this piece of music, you can hear a flute in the background.
- Pierre often helped her, and they devoted all their time to working in their laboratory.