YOMEDIA

3 đề kiểm tra 15 phút HK1 Tiếng Anh lớp 11 lần 1

Tải về

NONE

HỌC247 gửi đến các em nội dung tài liệu với đề kiểm tra 15 phút môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11. Hi vọng các em có thể tự mình kiểm tra kiến thức đã học qua việc tham khảo và thực hành 3 đề dưới đây.

ADSENSE

THE ENGLISH WRITTEN TEST (GRADE 11)

TRƯỜNG THPT .........................                          Time allowed : 15 minutes

Fullname....................................................................Class: 11.....                                                                                

ĐỀ 1:

I - Choose the best answer ( A, B, C, or D ) : 

1/ Most of the undeveloped countries need a lot of .................... aid.

a  unselfish                        b  mutual                           c   together                         d  friendly

2/ I hear you are preparing ................ for Australia.

a  to have left                    b  leaving                           c   leave                              d  to leave

3/ He is too ................. to lend me his bicycle.

a  helpful                           b  pleasant                         c   selfish                            d  enthusiastic

4/ Suddenly she recognized the ................. of the situation that made her laugh.

a  wonder                          b  humour                          c   pleasure                         d  understanding

5/ A short part of a film or movie that is shown separately is called a ................

a  holder                            b  clip                                 c   cartoon                          d  picture

6/ They ................ small cups of coffee after they ................ dinner.

a  drank / had finished                      b  drank / finished                            

c had drunk / finished                       d were drinking / finished

7/ She ............... shyly at him and then lowered her eyes.

a  started                           b  glanced                          c   caught sight                   d  looked

8/ It's important for her ................. the office.

a  rang                               b  ringing                           c   to ring                            d  ring

9/ When he ................. at the station, the train already...............

a  arrives / leaves               b  had arrived / left            c   arrived / had left            d  arrived / left

10/ Mary has got an exam soon, so she ............. very hard at the moment.

a  worked                          b  works                             c   is working                      d  was working

11/ The children were eager .............. their parents

a  seeing                            b  to see                             c   see                                 d  saw

12/ You ............... your new hat when I ............... you yesterday.

a  wore / had met                              b  wore / was meeting                      

c   were wearing / had met                 d  were wearing / met                     

13/ He is a .............. person because he is always friendly with everyone

a  helpful                           b  good - natured               c   quick - witted                d  honest

14/ The children were ..............  about opening their presents.

a  thrilling                          b  exciting                          c   excited                           d  heady

15/ Peter is very funny. He makes me ................. a lot

a  laugh                              b  laughed                          c   laughing                         d  to laugh

16/ He refused ................. us the truth.

a  telling                            b  to tell                             c   being told                      d  told

17/ A ................ friendship is a precious relationship.

a  sincere                           b  generous                        c   successful                      d  mutual

18/ I felt ................ after a hardworking day.

a  tiring                              b  tire                                 c   happily                           d  tired

19/ I ................. the film last night because I .............. it several times before.

a  hadn't seen / see        b  didn't see / saw     c  didn't see / had seen        d hadn't seen / saw

20/ As I ............... the glass, It suddenly .............. into two pieces.

a  was cutting / had broken               b  was cutting / broke                       

c cut / broke                                       d cut / was breaking                       

ĐỀ 2:                

I - Choose the best answer ( A, B, C, or D ) : 

1/ Most of the undeveloped countries need a lot of .................... aid.

a  friendly                          b  mutual                           c   together                         d  unselfish

2/ I hear you are preparing ................ for Australia.

a  to have left                    b  leave                              c   to leave                          d  leaving

3/ A person or thing that is loved and admired very much is the ................

a  idea                                b  fan                                 c   idol                                d  ideal

4/ It ................... quite often in Britain during the winter.

a  was snowing                  b  snowed                          c   snows                            d  is snowing

5/ He is too ................. to lend me his bicycle.

a  pleasant                         b  enthusiastic                    c   helpful                           d  selfish

6/ Suddenly she recognized the ................. of the situation that made her laugh.

a  humour                          b  understanding               c   wonder                          d  pleasure

7/ They let their children ................. up late at weekends.

a  staying                           b  stay                                c   to stay                            d  having stayed

8/ A short part of a film or movie that is shown separately is called a ................

a  picture                           b  cartoon                          c   clip                                 d  holder

9/ When he ................. at the station, the train already...............

a  arrived / left                   b  arrives / leaves               c   had arrived / left            d  arrived / had left

10/ You aren't ................. to smoke in here. It's a no - smoking apartment

a  let                                  b  allowed                          c   obliged                          d  simply

11/ Can you .............. that strange perfume she is wearing.

a  smell                              b  feel                                c   see                                 d  notice

12/ I keep getting this pain in my leg. I think I'd better ................. a doctor.

a  to see                             b  saw                                c   see                                 d  seeing

{-- Xem tiếp nội dung Tại Xem online hoặc Tải về --}

ĐỀ 3:

Choose the best answer ( A, B, C, or D ) : 

1/ I hear you are preparing ................ for Australia.

a  leaving                           b  to have left                    c   leave                              d  to leave

2/ A person or thing that is loved and admired very much is the ................

a  idea                                b  fan                                 c   ideal                               d  idol

3/ He is too ................. to lend me his bicycle.

a  helpful                           b  selfish                            c   enthusiastic                    d  pleasant

4/ It was midnight. Outside it .................. very hard.

a  is raining                        b  rained                            c   rains                               d  was raining

5/ He pulled a(n) ................. pf 10 pound notes out of his packet.

a  sum                                b  amount                          c   wad                               d  piece

6/ She ............... shyly at him and then lowered her eyes.

a  caught sight                   b  looked                           c   started                           d  glanced

7/ It's important for her ................. the office.

a  to ring                            b  rang                               c   ringing                           d  ring

8/ Mary has got an exam soon, so she ............. very hard at the moment.

a  worked                          b  works                             c   is working                      d  was working

9/ Can you .............. that strange perfume she is wearing.

a  feel                                b  notice                             c   see                                 d  smell

10/ I keep getting this pain in my leg. I think I'd better ................. a doctor.

a  saw                                b  seeing                            c   to see                             d  see

11/ This ............. girl was disliked by rest of the class.

a  generous                        b  unselfish                        c   helpful                           d  sneaky

12/ He is a .............. person because he is always friendly with everyone

a  good - natured               b  quick - witted                c   honest                            d  helpful

13/ I'd rather ................ at home

a  staying                           b  stay                                c   stayed                            d  to stay

14/ He refused ................. us the truth.

a  told                                b  to tell                             c   telling                            d  being told

15/ A ................ friendship is a precious relationship.

a  successful                      b  generous                        c   sincere                           d  mutual

Trên đây là trích dẫn nội dung của bộ 3 đề kiểm tra 15 phút môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 trong chương trình HK1. Để xem đầy đủ nội dung của 3 đề kiểm tra này mời các em đăng nhập website hoc247.net chọn Xem online hoặc Tải về. Chúc các em học tốt và thực hành hiệu quả!

NONE

ERROR:connection to 10.20.1.101:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
ERROR:connection to 10.20.1.101:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
ZUNIA9

YOMEDIA
AANETWORK
OFF