Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (10 câu):
Câu 1:Read the text and then choose the best answer A, B, C, or D Geoffrey Hampden has a lot of friends and is very popular at parties. Everybody admired him for his fine sense of humour, except his six-year-old daughter, Jenny. Recently, one of Geoffrey's closest friends asked him to make a speech at a weeding reception. This is the sort of thing that Geoffrey loves. He prepared the speech carefully and went to the weeding with Jenny. He included a large number of funny stories in the speech and, of course, it was a great success. As soon as he finished, Jenny told him she wanted to go home. Geoffrey was a little disappointed by this but he did as his daughter asked. On the way home, he asked Jenny if she enjoyed the speech. To his surprise, she said she didn't. Geoffrey asked her why this was so and she told him that she did not like to see so many people laughing at him!
Why is Geoffrey very popular at parties?
- A. Because he has a fine sense of humour.
- B. Because he can make a good speech.
- C. Because he has a lot of friends.
- D. Because he is admired by everybody.
- A. To go to a wedding.
- B. To make jokes at a party.
- C. To make a speech at a wedding reception.
- D. To prepare a speech.
- A. Going to weddings.
- B. Making speeches at his friends' weddings.
- C. Making jokes.
- D. Teasing his friends.
- A. Annoyed
- B. Bored.
- C. Terrified.
- D. Disappointed.
- A. Her father's speech.
- B. The way her father made jokes.
- C. The wedding.
- D. Seeing people laughing at her father.
Câu 6:Choose the best options to answer the following questions. Mon, Dec 6th ,… “Yellow flowers on the green grass” is a 2015 Vietnamese drama, which was directed by Victor Vu. It is adapted from the novel of the same name by Nguyen Nhat Anh. The film stars Thinh Vinh and Trong Khang. Although there aren't any famous actors, the film attracted a large audience. The film is about the childhood of the brothers Thieu (Thinh Vinh) and Tuong (Trong Khang) in a poor rural village in central Vietnam in the 1980s. They share and do everything together. However, when their friend next door Man (Thanh My), comes to stay with them and a big flood hits their village, there is a big misunderstanding that leads to Tuong's back injury. The film has an open ending with the scene of Thieu and Tuong studying in their house. The film received many positive reviews from critics for its touching story, beautiful and familiar scenery of the country in Vietnam, and the especially impressive acting of three main actors. The film touches audiences' hearts because it is about a story of childhood but it is not childish nor for only children; it's for adults who used to be children. It makes them cry and laugh together when they remember their own childhood, hometown and family. The film is well worth watching. Posted by Trang at 3:30 p.m.
What kind of film is ‘Yellow flowers on the green grass'?
- A. It's a romantic film.
- B. It's a cartoon.
- C. It's a documentary.
- D. None are correct.
Who stars in the film?
- A. Thinh Vinh & Trong Khang
- B. Huy Vu & Kha Ngan
- C. Nguyen Nhat Anh
- D. Both A & B are correct.
- A. Nguyen Nhat Anh
- B. Thinh Vinh
- C. Victor Vu
- D. Thanh My
What is the film about?
- A. It's about the childhood of the brothers Thieu and Tuong.
- B. It's about a child.
- C. It's about one pretty kind of flowers in central Vietnam.
- D. It's a film for children.
- A. Thieu and Tuong live in a poor rural village in central Vietnam.
- B. Thieu and Tuong live in a city in central Vietnam.
- C. Thieu and Tuong do everything together.
- D. Both A & B are correct.