Bài học Unit 7 Lớp 11 World population phần Writing hướng dẫn các em miêu tả thông tin thông qua biểu đồ về vấn đề dân số ở các châu lục trên thế giới.
Tóm tắt bài
Unit 7 Lớp 11 Writing Task
Study the chart carefully then write a paragraph of 100 - 120 words, describing the information in the chart. (Nghiên cứu kĩ biểu đồ dưới đây, sau đó viết một đoạn văn khoảng 100 - 120 từ, miêu tả thông tin trong biểu đồ.)
- it can be seen that
- distributed unevenly
- account for ... percent
- more than double the population of
- half as much as/ nearly half of
- rank first/last
Guide to answer
The chart shows the distribution of world population by region. As seen from the chart, the world population is distributed unevenly. South Asia has the largest population with 32% while the Oceania is the least populated with only 2%. A bit higher than that of the Oceania are the rates of Latin America and Northern America with 8% and 6% respectively. Europe accounts for 15% of the world population and Africa is a bit lower with only 11%.
To sum up, Asia has more population than in other parts of the world.
The chart shows the distribution of world population be region. In general, it can be seen that the world's population is distributed unevenly in the world. The population rate in Asia is the highest of the four continents: 32% in South Asia and 26% in East Asia. Most countries in Asia are developing ones. People aren't often aware of the result of the population explosion. Therefore, their families are usually big ones. They can't support their children well and lead a poor life whereas in Europe, the population rate in 15% and 11% in Africa. Most countries in Europe are developed ones and people’s living conditions are much better than those in Asia and Africa, which has most poor people in the world. In America, the population rate is 14% - 8% in Latin America, where many people whose living standards are low, and 6% in Nonhen America, where there are many rich people. In the oceanic regions, the number of residents is much lower and the population rate is only 2%.
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Writing Unit 7 Lớp 11
Trên đây là hướng dẫn nội dung bài học Unit 7 Tiếng Anh lớp 11 World Population phần Writing, để củng cố kĩ năng viết mời các em tham gia thực hành Trắc nghiệm Unit 7 lớp 11 Writing
Câu 1: Exercise 1: Choose the answer - a, b, c, or d - that is nearest in meaning to the sentence printed before.
If I'd known about Josie's illness, I wouldn't have missed seeing her.
- A. I saw Josie, and I knew she was ill.
- B. I didn't know Josie was ill, so I saw her.
- C. I didn't know Josie was ill, and I didn't see her.
- D. I didn't see Josie although I knew she was ill.
- A. The council rarely allows appeals against its decisions.
- B. It's too hard for the council to allow appeals against its decisions.
- C. The council always allows appeals against its decisions.
- D. Allowing appeals against its decisions is not good.
- A. We're planning on spending the weekend in the country despite the bad weather.
- B. If the weather is fine, we will spend the weekend in the country.
- C. If the weather is finer, we would spend the weekend in the country.
- D. If the country is nice, we will spend the weekend there.
Câu 2 - Câu 10: Xem trắc nghiệm để thi online
Trong quá trình học bài và thực hành trắc nghiệm có điểm nào chưa hiểu các em có thể đặt câu hỏi trong mục Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng đồng HỌC247. Chúc các em học tốt!
viết đoạn văn bằng tiếng anh về future
1.when you ask me for the car , I'll lend it to you .
2. He isn't a good runner because he doesn't train every day.
3. I bought a house . It was advertised in the local paper .
➜I bought a new house
4. Mary works in our office . Her husband is a plastic surgeon.
5. Venice is a wonderful place . We spent our last holiday there .
6. He showed us create a computer-based game . It was very interesting .
➜He showed us
7. Helen has just arrived . She had a can accident.
8.the house is so spacious that it can accommodate them all . (enough)
9.Germs are too small to be seen with the naked eye .(so....that)
10. No sooner did the hunter raise his gun than the birds flew away .(as soon as)
11. You must take your medicine . Other wise , you will not get well (in order to )
12. Both Peter and Mary were shocked by the news (as well as )
Sử dụng những thông tin đã cho dưới đây hãy viết câu điều kiện có sử dụng "If"
- I don't ride the bus to school every morning because it's always so crowded.
- The schoolchildren sowed some seeds, but they forgot to water them so they didn't grow.
- Stop talking or you won't understand the lesson.
- The wind is blowing hard, so we won't take the boat out for a ride.
- Carol didn’t answer the phone because she was studying.
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 11 HỌC247