Bài học Unit 15 Space Conquest phần Writing hướng dẫn các em viết tiểu sử về một nhân vật nổi tiếng.
Hãy đăng ký kênh Youtube HOC247 TV để theo dõi Video mới
Tóm tắt bài
1. Unit 15 Writing Task 1
Below is some information about Neil Amstrong, the first human to set foot on the moon. Put each of the headings in the box in the appropriate blank. (Dưới đây là một số thông tin về Neil Amstrong, người đầu tiên đặt chân lên mặt trăng. Đặt những tựa đề trong khung vào chỗ trống thích hợp.)
Career Place of birth Date of birth Quote Known as
(1)……………… 5th August, 1930
(2)……………… Wapokoneta, Ohio
(3)……………….. the first person to walk on the Moon
(4)……………….. 1949 - 1952: pilot in United StatesNavy
1955: receive a B.S/ Purdue University.
1962: join NASA astronaut program.
1970: receive his M.S/ University of Southern California.
1986: appointed vice chairman/ committee/ investigate/ space shuttle Challenger disaster.
(5)……………"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind”.
Guide to answer
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Known as
2. Unit 15 Writing Task 2
Write a biography of Neil Armstrong from the information given in Task 1. (Viết tiểu sử của Neil Armstrong từ những thông tin được đưa ra trong Task 1.)
Neil Amstrong is an American astronaut. He is known as the first person to walk on the moon. He was born on August 5th, 1930 in Wapokoneta in Ohio. From 1949 to 1952, he worked as a pilot in the United States Navy. Amstrong received his B.S from Purdue University in 1955. He joined the NASA astronaut program in 1962. Neil Amstrong became the first human to step on the moon’s surface on July 20th, 1969. He was joined by Buzz Aldrin forty minutes later. Amstrong and Aldrin spent two and a half hours on the moon’s surface. Amstrong received his M.S from the University of Southern California. He resigned from NASA a year later and from 1971 to 1979, he taught at the University of Cincinnati. In 1986 Amstrong was appointed vice chairman of the committee that investigated the space shuttle Challenger disaster. He is also well-known for what he said when he stepped on the moon’s surface: “That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.”
Bài tập minh họa
Write a profile of David Beckham from the information below
1. David Robert Joseph Beckham/ born/ Leytonstone, England/ 2nd May 1975, 1989/ join/ Manchester United ’s schoolboy squad.
2. Two years later/member/ full squad/ January 1993/ professional footballer/ with one/ most famous football clubs/ world.
3. Summer of 2002/ Beckham/ lead/ England/ World Cup Finals/ Japan and South Korea/ not only/ captain/ most impressive player.
4. This/ contract/ his position/ after 1998 World Cup/ France/ send off/ match against Argentina. He/ responsible/ most supporters/ England’s subsequent dismissal/ competition.
Guide to answers
1. David Robert Joseph Beckham was born in Leytonstone, England on 2nd May 1975, and in 1989, he joined Manchester United ’s schoolboy squad.
2. Two years later, he became a member of the full squad, and in January 1993, he became a professional footballer with one of the most famous football clubs in the world.
3. In the Summer of 2002, Beckham led England out in the World Cup Finals in Japan and South Korea not only as his country’s captain, but as the most impressive player in the UK.
4. This was in complete contract to his position after 1998 World Cup in France, when he was sent off during the match against Argentina. He was held responsibly by most supporters for England’s subsequent dismissal from the competition.
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Writing Unit 15 Lớp 11
Trên đây là nội dung bài học Writing Unit 15 Lớp 11, để nâng cao kỹ năng viết mời các em tham gia thực hành Trắc nghiệm Unit 15 lớp 11 Writing
Câu 1: Choose the phrase that best completes the sentence.
______ by meteorites whose impact formed craters of all size.
- A. The surface of the moon was shaped
- B. The moon whose surface shaped
- C. The surface of the shaped moon
- D. The surface was forming the shape of the moon
- A. when smashed into the ground was an explosion
- B. which smashed into the ground and an explosion
- C. smashing into the ground and exploding
- D. they smashed into the ground and exploded
Câu 3 - Câu 7: Xem trắc nghiệm để thi online
Hỏi đáp Writing Unit 15 Lớp 11
Trong quá trình học và thực hành bài tập có điểm nào chưa hiểu các em có thể đặt câu hỏi trong mục Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng đồng HỌC247. Chúc các em học tốt!
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 11 HỌC247