Bài học Unit 13 Hobbies phần Writing hướng dẫn các em cách viết về bộ sưu tập như một sở thích trong thời gian rảnh rỗi của mình.
Hãy đăng ký kênh Youtube HOC247 TV để theo dõi Video mới
Tóm tắt bài
Write about your collection, real or imaginary, following these guidelines. (Viết về bộ sưu tập của bạn, có thật hoặc tưởng tượng, theo các hướng dẫn.)
- name of your collection (tên bộ sưu tập)
- how you collect them (bạn sưu tầm chúng như thế nào)
- how you keep them (cách giữ gìn chúng)
- when you started your collection (bạn bắt đầu sưu tầm khi nào)
- how you classify them (cách bạn phân loại chúng như thế nào)
- why you collect them (tại sao lại sưu tầm chúng)
- your plan in the future (kế hoạch của bạn trong tương lai)
Guide to answer
My hobby is collecting stamps. I started to collect stamps 6 years ago. I have been collecting both local stamps and foreign stamps from the letters of friends and relatives. I classify the stamps into categories. I put stamps of animals, flowers, birds... on different pages. I keep them in two albums, one for local and the other for foreign ones. Collecting stamps helps me to broaden my knowledge about the world around me and it is also an effective way to be a good geography. I plan the stamp exhibitions to learn from experienced stamp collectors and I can expose my collection at an exhibition in the future.
At the moment I am collecting dolls and teddy bears. I like to collect them as they give me a great feeling to the memorable days of my childhood. I can never forget the day when it happened to me on my six-year old celabration's day. I was upset at that time because my parents have gone away for a business trip and I stayed at home with my grandmother. However, it was a big surprise to me that they came back the moment. They appeared with a huge present in their hands and gave me a Snow White doll. From that day onward, I started loving to collect dolls and up to now, I have got as many as a thousand dolls including teddy bears, mostly I collected them from the internet. My dream for the future is to open a gift's shop with all kind of dolls and bears. Hopefully it comes true in the near future.
My hobby is collecting stamps. Collecting stamps helps to broaden my knowledge about the world around me and it is also an effective way to be good at geography. My stamp collection began when I was 11 years old. At that time I just collected the stamps from discarded envelops that my relative and my friends gave me. I love the pictures and the information in these stamps. I often keep the less common inside a small album and give the common ones to others. I keep the collection for myself and show it to my friends who are also interested in collecting stamps. I think I will continue to make my collection richer and richer.
Bài tập minh họa
Reorder the sentence to complete the paragraph about book collection
- I started collecting books when I was a 12-year-old student.
- Near my house, there are several book shops, so I go there in my freetime to collect helpful books for my collection.
- I am very much interesting in collecting books and have a collection book at home.
- Now I have a total of 120 books and keep them on the big bookshelf in my room.
- In the future, I continue collecting books to enrich my collection and I hope that I will own a library at home.
- I myself classify them carefully into different categories: history, science, books about famous people, comic books…..
- Sometimes, I have some from the second-hand book stalls or my parents and friends give me occasionally.
- I love collecting books because it helps me broaden my knowledge and know more about the world.
- I buy books whenever I find them interesting.
Guide to answer
I am very much interesting in collecting books and have a collection book at home. I started collecting books when I was a 12-year-old student. I buy books whenever I find them interesting. Near my house, there are several book shops, so I go there in my freetime to collect helpful books for my collection. Sometimes, I have some from the second-hand book stalls or my parents and friends give me occasionally.
Now I have a total of 120 books and keep them on the big bookshelf in my room. I myself classify them carefully into different categories: history, science, books about famous people, comic books….. I love collecting books because it helps me broaden my knowledge and know more about the world.
In the future, I continue collecting books to enrich my collection and I hope that I will own a library at home.
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Writing Unit 13 Lớp 11
Trên đây là nội dung bài học Writing Unit 13 Lớp 11, để củng cố nội dung bài học mời các em tham gia thực hành Trắc nghiệm Unit 13 lớp 11 Writing
Câu 1: Exercise 1: From the four words or phrases - a, b, c or d - choose the one that best completes the sentence.
_____, that runner is likely to be the first one chosen.
- A. Because agile and rapid
- B. Although she is agile and fast
- C. Due to her agility and speed
- D. Despite her agility and speed
- A. has proved useful
- B. has proved it useful
- C. has been proved to be useful
- D. was proved to be useful
The store _______.
- A. that had the big sale went recently bankrupt
- B. that had the big recently sale went bankrupt
- C. that had the recently big sale went bankrupt
- D. that recently had the big sale went bankrupt
- A. The computer input unit changes
- B. Changing input, the computer unit
- C. Which changes the computer input unit
- D. Changes in the computer input units
- A. When people who live
- B. When people living
- C. Whenever people live
- D. Whenever living people
Câu 6 - Câu 15: Xem trắc nghiệm để thi online
Hỏi đáp Writing Unit 13 Lớp 11
Trong quá trình học và thực hành bài tập có điểm nào chưa hiểu các em có thể đặt câu hỏi trong mục Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ của cộng đồng HỌC247. Chúc các em học tốt!
Viết về một thể loại nhạc mà em thích.Theo dõi (0)
Anh chị nào rảnh giúp em bài này với, viết lại câu với cấu trúc gợi ý
1. I don't like keeping fish. My sister doesn't like keeping fish either.
2. We need to make people realize that drug-taking is self-destructive.
3. I suppose the hope of easy money tempts them.
I suppose it
4. I have not experienced such a storm since I was a child.
5. Those children were not very well educated.
Those children'sTheo dõi (0)
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 11 HỌC247