Mời các em thực hành bài tập trắc nghiệm Writing Unit 3 Lớp 10 để luyện tập kỹ năng viết. Chúc các em thực hành hiệu quả!
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (5 câu):
Choose the sentence (a, b, c, d) which is closest in meaning to the sentence printed before.
- A. She worked very hard in difficult conditions.
- B. She worked very hard but she still lived in difficult conditions.
- C. She worked very hard even though her living conditions were difficult.
- D. She worked very hard because her living conditions were difficult.
- A. Torn was unable to go anywhere.
- B. Torn could not be found anywhere.
- C. It was possible to find Torn.
- D. Torn could go anywhere he liked.
Fewer people came to the meeting than we had expected.
- A. Too many people came to the meeting.
- B. There were more people at the meeting than we had expected.
- C. There were not enough seats for all people as we had expected.
- D. We had expected more people to come to the meeting.
- A. The results of the research are not alarming but impressive.
- B. The results of the research are alarming but not impressive.
- C. The results of the research are not either impressive or alarming.
- D. The results of the research are both impressive and alarming.
- A. Mark would like to teach.
- B. Teaching is not interesting to Mark.
- C. Mark didn't think teaching is interesting.
- D. Mark knows how to teach.