Choose the answer (a, b, c or d) that is nearest in meaning to the printed before it.Câu hỏi:
'Why not participate in the English Speaking Contest?'
- A. He asked me to take part in the English Speaking Contest.
- B. He suggested taking part in the English Speaking Contest.
- C. He offered us to take part in the English Speaking Contest.
- D. He told me not to participate in the English Speaking Contest.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Mã câu hỏi: 6023
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Why not participate in the English Speaking Contest?
- Please watch your steps as you get off
- 'Let me pay for the coffee. I really want'.
- You're always making terrible mistakes, said the teacher
- Each of you may have one piece of candy,’ Mrs. Jones said to the children
- Would you mind if I brought a friend to the party? said Peter.
- Don't be so disappointed Jane. You can take the driving test again, said Helen
- Let's break for lunch, said Mathew
- Would you like some coffee, Mike?
- Could you please wait here until your name is called?