'Let me pay for the coffee. I really want.'
- A. Jenny is asked to pay for the coffee.
- B. Jenny suggested paying for the coffee.
- C. Jenny insisted on paying for the coffee.
- D. Jenny told me to pay for the coffee.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Mã câu hỏi: 6025
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Why not participate in the English Speaking Contest?
- Please watch your steps as you get off
- 'Let me pay for the coffee. I really want'.
- You're always making terrible mistakes, said the teacher
- Each of you may have one piece of candy,’ Mrs. Jones said to the children
- Would you mind if I brought a friend to the party? said Peter.
- Don't be so disappointed Jane. You can take the driving test again, said Helen
- Let's break for lunch, said Mathew
- Would you like some coffee, Mike?
- Could you please wait here until your name is called?